Clearly an error

Home Forums Bug Reports Clearly an error

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    xSimrick

Lvl 200 USEast2
    Goblin

Something went wrong with the update, pvp does not seem to work in the new areas. This was obviously not intentional, who would do that?

tioluko

Lvl 41 USTexas
    Polar Bear

safe zones. because admin hates pvp

xSimrick

Lvl 200 USEast2
    Goblin

Don’t be silly. That makes no sense. It has to be a bug.

Kazul

Lvl 248 USEast
    Goblin

Ehh I didn’t post here because I’m sure it wasn’t a bug. Dev should just make the game PVE only and completely remove PVP so I can just quit the game with no regrets. Rather than slowly killing me off with these updates.

xxVALIANTxx

Lvl 95 USWest
    Skeleton

I don’t think the dev would have made Wellington and another green map. If PVP abuse wasn’t clearly becoming an issue.

Drayfus

Lvl 145 SEAsia
    Wolf

Thats what happen when u abuse abuse abuse, and when the higher-up decides to take actions y’all whine and complain about an update that abuse is not allowed.

Turtle

Push mo yan dray haha

xSimrick

Lvl 200 USEast2
    Goblin

Can we get an update please?

This bug still hasn’t been fixed. It has even created some surprising side-effects. There are threads now , where people discuss this bug as if it were a feature added by the dev. These silly geese actually think that this was done on purpose. Please fix this bug soon before they really embarass themselves. Or before they embarass the developer further by suggesting he would do this, which clearly cannot have been intentional.

Good luck with fixing this problem, I hope it isn’t too difficult!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Clearly an error’ is closed to new replies.