Change Friends

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Change Friends

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Erected

Lvl 164 London
    Goblin

The current friend system allows you to track down anyone and it’s more exploitable for multiple purposes other than “friendship”.
    Should be changed to tell you if someone’s online only if that person has you as friends too
    It’s annoying that people who I don’t have in friends know whenever I log and start pming me

Cheers

CPS

Lvl 247 USEast
    Polar Bear

+1

CPS

Lvl 247 USEast
    Polar Bear

but on the contrary i use my friends list as a KOS list, so i know when someone who causes trouble logs in

Erected

Lvl 164 London
    Goblin

Thank you for proving my point, what you do should not be allowed

zekken

Lvl 100 USWest2
    Turtle

In general I’m adding competitors to the list of friends. but can bring a new command for friend list like tribe ”/accept”

xxVALIANTxx

Lvl 95 USWest
    Skeleton

+1 great idea

CptHubris

Lvl 85 USEast
    Wolf

I hope they don’t change it. Me and many others like it as it is.. You can keep up with your friends, which is nice, but you can also see when the trolls, raiders and pkers are online, which is doubly nice. This is a very useful option, at least in my opinion.

lucas100vzs

Lvl 119 Brazil
    Goblin

Friend or not, PM is send to any person.
    As ‘CptHubris’ said, it’s more applicable to track trolls and power abusers by knowing when they are online and they are offline, than just PM you.
    DEV’s created “/block” command for this purpose, to block people to PM you.
    It’s true “/friend” tells anyone that you’re online, but how about “/who” too?

I think this “/friend” tool works very well this way to avoid player killers, raiders and trolls by the way it is currently.

Erected

Lvl 164 London
    Goblin

The problem is that you’ve to remember to do who.

In comparison, the friendlist notifies whenever the person goes to sleep, logs on, logs off and wakes up. And you can’t avoid it.
    There should be a request sent when you do /friend add Name (since the friend has to be online anyway)
    And like the tribe /accept
    The other party should do /accept for the friend request to be accepted.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Change Friends’ is closed to new replies.