Burdened change

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Burdened change

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    xSimrick

Lvl 200 USEast2
    Goblin

So this morning I logged on and people informed me of dev notes being released.

I read them and there is a passage about nerfing my assassin feeding and then I read about overburdened changing.
    It says we will no longer drop things and just be slower based on how much weight we carry.
    At first I thought it would be cool to no longer drop things. Then I figure that despite how annoying it was, it was something that would push people to proper weight management but did not make being heavy completely impossible (if annoying). Dropping stuff was the kind of genius troll that worked pretty well in the game.

I didn’t really know how to feel about the change. Which is literally what I told another player I sometimes discuss these changes with. This player and I proceeded to do business which involved some pretty heavy resources. We compromised by meeting in the middle and before we got halfway there we both knew the change was bad. Our speed was respectively 5 and 0 and we prepared by wearing humming and exploration gear. This change makes it impossible for certain quantities of some resources to be traded. I had someone push me while walking because it was actually faster that way.

Please tweak this soon.

P.S. Where the F*** are our alpacas?

• This topic was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by  xSimrick.

Goblin

No more mining until you are 4x your weight limit. Hooray! (Sarcasm)

xSimrick

Lvl 200 USEast2
    Goblin

Try buying wool with other resources… it is hell. Because of course wool is a famously heavy substance.

Goblin

I dont mind if dev returns function of dropping items when burdened. But zero speed sucks. It should be capped at -50% speed at most.

IlfirinVelca

Lvl 47 USEast2
    Polar Bear

I, as a miner, 100/% LOVE this change

xSimrick

Lvl 200 USEast2
    Goblin

Done any deliveries since the update? When your costumers order 15k stone I suggest you make them come pick it up. Or find someone to push you… It really is faster.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by  xSimrick.
    IlfirinVelca

Lvl 47 USEast2
    Polar Bear

Oh I see haha. I never did any large deliveries. I see where that could be a pain haha.

IlfirinVelca

Lvl 47 USEast2
    Polar Bear

Off topic but I’m fairly new here: why’s it say I’m lvl 62 when I carned earlier today?

xxVALIANTxx

Lvl 95 USWest
    Skeleton

I would much rather. Not drop any items from burden. Yeah the speed at 0 lmao does suk. Maybe we now have to do protected caravans ? Tribe mates will come in handy for sure.

IlfirinVelca

Lvl 47 USEast2
    Polar Bear

Agreed valient

Paisley

Lvl 77 USTexas
    Fallen Knight

yeah I definitely see some sort of market for body guard services during heavy transport 🙂 On a day to day level I find it helpful but I dread having to move any large amount of anything too, I tested it out in my base and paint dries faster than I can get around so I agree its a little TOO slow. If tweaking it isn’t considered an option, perhaps a food dish that could counteract the affects for short period of time, or Zealots suggestion of a weight reducing rune would be useful

Goblin

Welp. EU has no more problems for this update. I take back my statement.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Burdened change’ is closed to new replies.