Better Sense to Questing

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Better Sense to Questing

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    lucas100vzs

Lvl 119 Brazil
    Goblin

I’ve come up to think about some things that maybe could do some sense:

***WOODEN BOXES***
    These boxes should give only:
    -Consumables
    -Materials for craft, knit, construct…
    -Silver, Gold, Gems…
    -No weapons, armors, rings…

***QUESTING***
    This skill should make influence over wooden boxes and purple boxes:
    -Amount of items given with different formula for each item type(Consumables, materials, gold…)
    -Rate of coming a Book from a wooden box
    -Rate of coming more gold from purple boxes and “amount” increase

—> Why that?
    -Well, talking directly, crafting is useless over questing. It’s worth to level up craft to come a random “Bone Armor S5G5R5” , instead to take all materials to do 10 or even 100 Armors to come a “Bone Armor S2G3H1” as the best rate..

—> Isn’t that a bad ideia?
    -Well, almost everyone will talk this is bad, because questing is leaving things easier at boxes other than craft, so of course everyone will not like to adept this ideia, but let’s think: questing is giving items “SGRAH” 5 with +2 , +3 too easy…This was supposed to be rare.
    And I think doing this, makes a great useful combo togheter with glowing altar, giving some mechanics to craft-smelt-glowing altar items.

Before write an answer here, think about one thing: How many people really do a “Steel Sword” or a “Steel Plate Armor” by crafting?

Dissaray

Lvl 97 USEast2
    Skeleton

Idk abaut boxes idea, but i realy like idea abaut making good items get by crafting/combining then just founding in chests

Cold1

Lvl 64 USTexas
    Goblin

I really dont understand the point of this post.. We have questing crafting now altars. Most top players have both 100 quest and craft.. There both easy to get… What more do u want? U now have an altar that u can take any steel piece u want and slowly get an s5g5 steel piece. Pretty good the way things are. I think your trying to say questing is to op. But its not for questing to even do good you need to be 100+ uw.

lucas100vzs

Lvl 119 Brazil
    Goblin

My point is, there’s nothing more than take equipments to compete artifacts ranking, because for an example, a “Lv. 100 Questing” player, already have +10 copies of all items with at least 2-4 runes at level 5(or 10) , so what’s the point on losing items?
    It just affect newbie ones, cause it’s pointless to lose items, and go down underworld and take 5 item replaceable or even better than the ones you lost with facility…
    And underworld 100 for ascending players with 40-50+ DMG and ww3, isn’t something too great to reach…going in a team then, I don’t need to speak…

Instead of balancing armors, we just had a “underworld avoidable” NPC with 10000 HP and 25 ranged fixed damage(if not count dodge), maybe because a player complained about “hitting harder and defeating too easy”.
    Particularly I do prefer an npc with a good A.I, armor and spell rather than a NPc with High HP numbers.
    When I go down underworld without any spell, I avoid for sure killing Yeti, and yes I already had a experience to almost kill it and a shroommie heal it.
    Player asked about a better solution for shroomie heal, and DEV’s listened them, maybe with further updates his HP would be nerfed to turn in “Armor and mechanic” instead of just high numbers.
    I like to respect npc’s like ghost blade and mind flyer, that even with 1/3 yeti HP, do more kills and scare more… xD

Cold1

Lvl 64 USTexas
    Goblin

Yeti was another mob that made uw even harder imagine getting trapped by one. The gear and runes arent really the prize gear. The gear that’s actually gonna make u cry for losing is the +5 atk +5 defense and other enchants that you spent countless hours smithing and your idea for “wooden boxes” is the same thing we have with chest. I guess wooden boxes would be a different look? You get all the things you mentioned above for “wooden boxes” in chest. And questing lvl doesnt affect books. Idk this suggestion seems pointless as in you literally wanna add something we already have and call it a new name. But gl and hope u find happiness in the uw.

lucas100vzs

Lvl 119 Brazil
    Goblin

I just want to keep equipments out of wooden boxes to give some value to craft system.
    What’s the point to use 200+ Steel, using gold, spending all my sweat stuffs and time leveling up a good smelting and crafting level, if I can just level up questing(who have a great exp) , and find that with alot better runes in a underworld box? Without gold or material spended.

Drgoon12

Lvl 55 USEast
    Wolf

this could also be good for new players

AARC

Lvl 140 USTexas
    Skeleton

new players don’t often go deeper into the uw where chests are common enough to make a difference

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Better Sense to Questing’ is closed to new replies.