Better PVP

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Better PVP

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    WarriorJay

Lvl 11 USEast2
    Polar Bear

Murder has been…not really supported but not really able to be suppressed. There is a big problem with OP ascenders killing carners and rising people in general. I think it would be a great idea to make it so that if your, As an Executioner executes someone with #infamy, you get a portion of their Myst. It encourages bounty hunting and adds an interesting new mechanic to the game where you have to be extra sneaky …with killing. As the killer kills more, the Myst that people lose because of their deathes will add to his “bounty” or Myst deducted from the killers Myst after the percent is taken. As he kills more, he has more people hunting him. If he manages to get away and get rid of the infamy beforehand, the killer keeps theyst he started with. Well, just another suggestion, a Jay suggestion 😛 If you think this is a great idea reply and upvote this. If not tell me why and I can refine this idea. Murdering is an esstential part of Mystera I understand but needs more… restrictions.

Wolf

or be able to exchance gold for myst at rates depending of level:1-10 = 2k per gold
    11-20= 4k per gold
    etc but you can do it only once a day otherwise +1 to this

WarriorJay

Lvl 11 USEast2
    Polar Bear

There’s a bit of a loophole where ascenders alts might be able to be killed by carners who made them to easily grind Myst which is a problem. Anyone have a solution? We could suggest that you can’t get Myst from same ip but if you’re on data is won’t show. Or people might live in same place. Actually they wouldn’t be killing their family but still.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Better PVP’ is closed to new replies.