Bed not working

Home Forums Bug Reports Bed not working

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    humpadoor

Lvl 235 USWest
    Wolf

this is about the 3rd time that this has happened already, i leave my character in MY bed so my time alive and angel dust can go up, but when i come back, i realize that i am not on leader boards, the angel dust is the same, and the time alive is the same. I used lens on my bed to make sure its mine, and it works sometimes, but it doesn’t work other times, please fix this bug

Petros

Lvl 7 USWest
    Skeleton

Same thing happened to cali and me

xSimrick

Lvl 200 USEast2
    Goblin

Yes, I have noticed the same thing. I have also noticed that it does work if after you get into bed you walk up or down against the borders of the bed. At that point the bed will recognize you being in there. Still needs to get a real fix though.

Sirrus

Lvl 17 USWest
    Skeleton

i put my alt in bed at ms, when i came online it was outside house.
    There are reasons why im keeping alt in bed, and hope u fix it immediately
    ss

• This reply was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by  Sirrus.
    • This reply was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by  Sirrus.
    Kaios

Lvl 233 USTexas
    Skeleton

I’ve experienced this issue as well, log out in bed and stop appearing at leaderboard. When I log back in I am usually still in my bed but one time I ended up outside. Other players have reported not having increased time alive hours after logging back in from a bed too.

Ahnna

Lvl 79 USTexas
    Goblin

The not logging in and being in a bed has happened to me several times, I will log out in my bed, usually changing my position in the bed just for the fun of it a few times before I log out, and then when I re-login, I am outside of base.

xSimrick

Lvl 200 USEast2
    Goblin

Despite the dev notes, this is still not fixed. I logged in to go back to bad after I saw the dev notes but I have since disappeared from the dust leaderboard again.

Kaylovespie

Lvl 2 London
    Skeleton

Hey CalibanBE, thanks for the update! I let the dev know, he’ll take another look as soon as he gets a chance.

Kaios

Lvl 233 USTexas
    Skeleton

Indeed I can confirm this is still happening as well.

Cat

Lvl 7 SEAsia
    Wolf

Still…

Goblin

Been mia for a bout a week. While my char was in bed… that entire week…. zero time alive added. Zero dust added….

PolarStar

Lvl 300 USEast2
    Goblin

Who needs beds. Just keep your game open 24/7 😂

Kaylovespie

Lvl 2 London
    Skeleton

This has been a high priority bug for a while, though it’s hard to reproduce reliably. JVH updated some code related to this today so it could possibly be fixed. Keep us updated if you notice any changes. Thanks!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Bed not working’ is closed to new replies.