Add a santa costume pls

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Add a santa costume pls

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Swiifo

Lvl 104 SEAsia
    Goblin

ya, I wanna be santa claus.

But not really tho i wanna be the reverse santa claus where i break into ppls homes and take all of their stuff

The bad kids wont even get coal either because imma hoard all of that in the north pole… or idk maybe welly but i dont wanna build in welly so i put it in market house

Santa claus is coming to town, and he is reverse santa taking ur milk and cookies with his sack full of h5 dark momentos to chase those who run away

ya and santa claus will be breaking into all ur houses and taking ur stuff

the term Santa’s slay is gonna be re-known as santa slaying every person in galebrook

however santa claus is not gonna wait until christmas hes gonna be stealing stuff everyday so christmas is nothing special idk maybe he’ll steal 2x as much during christmas

he’s gonna be waiting on the main road in market square for the next nub who wants to go on the mining trip, and he will BONK him with santa’s steel mace. and he will be limping back to welly, from crossroads as soon as santa BONKS him to the DEATH.

and he is gonna steal all of your wooden buckets so he can go milk his cows for his cookies, right before he kills the cows of course. He doesn’t care because it wasn’t his farm anyways – he roped up into your farm to kill your chickens so he can make arrows so he can shoot up the SK

And as he shoots up the SK he will kill it and get the disorient book to break into your market houses!

and santa will never be able to walk into Crossroads, Southern pass, Newb town, Welly, Snake Pit, Snake hazrd, Arena ruins, or wolf cave because he will always have all of the infamy…

He is able to go safely into royal tomb tho because before he enters, he makes sure that the summoner summons 50 mind flayers and ghost blades so that no nub can pass through – or even grind with the red bones!

He will also have every place riddled with the spike + mud traps that he stole from your houses!

Goblin

damn lmao i like this +1

Petros

Lvl 7 USWest
    Skeleton

Glorious

Paisley

Lvl 77 USTexas
    Fallen Knight

..I think you’re looking for Krampus 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Add a santa costume pls’ is closed to new replies.