About current gameplay

Home Forums General Discussion About current gameplay

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    lucas100vzs

Lvl 119 Brazil
    Goblin

—->ARMORS<—-
    Why is there “Heavy” and “Medium” armor, if a full GEM set + Lv. 100 Light Armor(Noble jacket), sustain the same amount of damage?
    Light was synonym of PVP and heavy for PVE…but when you have all lv. 100…this doesn’t make any sense…it’s all the same, but light have dodge..it’s ridiculous..

—->WEAPON<—-
    Why is there: “Spear, hammer, dagger, axe, pickaxe” if you just go down underworld “Sword and Mace” whirlwind everything?

—-> NIGHTMARE <—-
    To fix some disconnect, ADM named it as “heart beat” and says it’s normal…
    After happen many times and many tickets sent, they updated with “when you log off you attack anything that attacks you” , and now you just update the game with an “non faceable MOB” like nightmare that anyone who get a heart beat underworld in front of it, even having 1300 HP, dies easily…and another mob “Mace + WW mechanic”…sad…

—-> IN THE END <—-
    *Light have the same defense as “heavy” and “medium” , you just need to gem the same defense…mitigation don’t work because there are mandatory damages that don’t work on mitigation, but works in dodge…

*Mace is PVP and PVE, high damage, 100% Armor pen(so emerald for PVP are useless)

*Whirlwind continue to overpower the game

—-> WHAT I WANT TO SAY <—-
    Why is there so many weapons in game?
    Why is there so many armor in game?
    Why is the game based on WW and mace? I mean, there’s so much weapons, but why would I use or waste time leveling up them, if any of them would help me?
    Test it yourselves…

Ahnna

Lvl 79 USTexas
    Goblin

In regards to armors, you state your self that the light armor has to be fully gemmed and that its over lvl 100; while with other armors you would not need to gem it so much.

In regards to weapons, in uw lvl 75-90+ you need to be able to kill serveral mobs almost at the same time, its best to use sword, you can use mace but gl if you get trapped.

Idk what you are on but nightmares do not die easy with mace and ww, does pvp need to have a few more aspects then dash dis ww and crit? yea, is mace and ww 100% needed for pvp? no, ww does still play a major part in pvp but since the mace was nerfed you can just have s25g25 set of another weapon; is mace easier? Hell yea, is it the only thing you have to use? No.

And finally, if we had 1 weapon no one would play, thats boring, same with your question about the armors and I already answered your question about ww.

lucas100vzs

Lvl 119 Brazil
    Goblin

Ahnna, I severely recommend you to analyze this gameplay:

You have “Light Armor” , Sword and the MysteraWhirlwind owning eveything…
    And guess what, a G10 duster owning a nightmare who stacks over 400+ Armor(Yes I tested it) and receive a cap 40 DMG per hit, just because the Armor Penetration, so yes, armor penetration own everything too, ADM know that because he updated no so recent but no so old, an update that retrieved “Armor penetration from weapons applied to Spells”, because the game was full mace.
    As I said, there’s no need to waste time leveling up other weapons or armors different from “Light, Mace, Sword” and maybe “duster” to have some insane attack speed…

Heavy was supposed to sustain a 50% damage reduction on pvp…In medieval movies you ride a horse and use some “Calvin Klein” T-Shirt (noble jacket) or a heavy armor to defend yourself against a mace? Well….maybe the light one will make you dodge better, ok, but SUSTAIN???
    Test full GEM defense and use a light and a heavy…the difference is: light will give you dodge instead heavy with fake-mitigation.

Ahnna

Lvl 79 USTexas
    Goblin

Dude it is a sandbox game, you can use whatever you want to pvp, if i wanna do heavy+sword I can, and guess what? I can win against someone in light armor, dodge doesnt help if the crits land.

lucas100vzs

Lvl 119 Brazil
    Goblin

Heavy Armor: 99999999999 DEF
    -20% Dodge
    +100% Mitigation

Light Armor: 9999999999 DEF
    +10% Dodge
    0% mitigation

Full Upgrades at max: 60% Dodge
    Alert trait: 15% Dodge

HEAVY VS LIGHT WITH MACE AND FULL G5

HEAVY
    DEF = 0
    MITIGATION: 0
    YOU LOSE 20% DODGE
    YOU LOSE 100 SPEED

LIGHT
    DEF = 0
    MITIGATION: 0
    YOU GAIN 10% DODGE

With 100% armor penetration, the defense can be infinite that the damage will be 100% man…
    Do you even played the game? Do you get the point? Why do you think ADM put a CAP DAMAGE ??? Because people not only newbies, were being erased in a combo of spells because armor penetration makes defense useless….

Servant

Lvl 147 USWest
    Wolf

Mace,sword and axe are viable for deep uw and why would you use pickaxe for pve or pvp if its main purpose is for mining rocks ._. Atm I’m at underworld 450 and I can imagine using those 3 weapons although I havent used axe I know somebody who does goes deep uw who uses axe.

Ahnna

Lvl 79 USTexas
    Goblin

I play on both ascender and reiner, I notice the dmg mitigation even with low heavy armor lvls. Up until this carn I prefered heavy cause it was better the dodging for me.

JoeeOG

Lvl 7 Europe
    Wolf

try using whirlwind on 4 quill beast with a same def heavy and light armor and let me know if they are the same XD
    Even if they have same def value, heavy has a hidden damage mitigation that REALLY makes it a go to for uw

Mace armor pen is applied only on melee hits, not on spells (major damage)
    In uw i use axe(max damage weapon) since most of my damage (and conseguent survival) comes from spells, i melee hit to finish off or when a room is not too crowded (and dangerous)

lucas100vzs

Lvl 119 Brazil
    Goblin

Esticazzio, it’s hard to find 4 quill beasts together, and even so, 50 Def the bouncing damage will be 10-15 or just a Miss provided by full “moving target” + Alert + Light Lv. 100…

What I wanted to say is: Mitigation works for NPC’s who have higher attack than defense, but with 50 DEF , no one surpass your defense (only yeti, stacked nightmare, chaos) …ADM saw that so much, that created armor penetratio damage, as Lich, Vampire, Assasin when they got your back…So, mandatory damage that even If you have defense, they will hit…

I tested Heavy 100 in a tentacle, it hits 1-5 when hit you instead of shield…
    I saw the video then the person with Light and tentacle hit on him 5….and his weapons had 3 DEF , not even the maximum, in some of them….

So I just said that, Light is the preference of most PVP players as well mace is, I know there are people that use spear, sword, dagger, duster, but the main PVP set is “Light” for dodge (BECAUSE MACE USERS WILL GIVE 100% ARMOR PEN, SO IT’S USELESS TO USE HEAVY IN PVP JUST TO LOSE 20% DODGE) , and Mace for 100% armor penetration , but this PVP offset is almost the same setting for PVE…
    What I meant to say is: The PVP setting is almost like PVE, so there’s no effort to level up other things..

I made this post too, to all you think about it, and make a GOOD presure in ADM to talk to him ideas to weapons..I don’t know, giving some CRIT bonus, mandatory Damage, Slow contact….anything better , and chance the possibility of 100% armor penetration, and the concept of the game of “KILL A PLAYER WITH 4-5 SPELL COMBO” (81 Damage my friends with 49% crit, yes, you will fall in the line of the code ‘set the damage to 20% maximum HP’ because the damage is too high)

EDIT: Remebering, GLOWING isn’t armor penetration, but MANDATORY DAMAGE , so observe in the video he attacking nightmare with duster as 05:38 , and observe that even if nightmare stacks 400+ DEF, he still hits 40 DMG, because it’s not armor penetration, but mandatory damage, it means, you can stack infinite defense, that a full glowing + mace will hit 100% player damage.

Ahnna

Lvl 79 USTexas
    Goblin

….have you never gone deep uw.

lucas100vzs

Lvl 119 Brazil
    Goblin

Ahnna, at uw 100+ with:

-Lich: 75 mandatory damage
    -Vampire mandatory: Your life based damage , so bigger your HP, more damage it hits (45 mandatory at time)
    -Dire Wolf: 25 mandatory damage
    -Assassin on your back: 150 mandatory damage
    -Beholder: 40 Mandatory damage
    -Mind flyer: what is armor?

Just pointing, mandatory damage doesn’t matter if you have 999999 DEF (if it was possible) the damage won’t change…
    Despise Vampire who always hit you and ignore your shield block, your only survival change against these damages are SHIELD BLOCK and DODGE , nothing more…HEAVY ARMOR MITIGATION don’t work on mandatory damage…

So I ask you, have you never gone deep uw?
    Actually, again, have you read my post? xD

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘About current gameplay’ is closed to new replies.