Yelp review of marts mart on USE

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Yelp review of marts mart on USE

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Polar Bear

“In times of need, marts mart is the hero that we need.” – hakku on marts mart

HP pot consumption have been going through the roof lately and unfortunately, supply was not able to meet demand for this great product. This hampered my ability to dungeon and consequently, I had to look for alternative sources. I was initially skeptical of marts mart because some of their deals were too good to be true but after speaking with the owner, he assured me that his operation was legit and not a scam as I had initially thought.

I placed an order for 40 hp pots and he promptly delivered on the order. The transaction was smooth and swift. The quality of the potion was great; I got one whole extra hp when compared to conventional ones. Mart24 even recognized that I was busy and he offered his delivery services for a low price of 1 silver but this was not needed as I had some business to take care of in town.

Mart24’s business acumen is unparalleled. His services are top notch and I would not hesitate to recommend him, 5/5 would buy again.

Polar Bear

I miss Marts Mart ;_;

Goblin

Def miss the funny jingles id ask Mart to make for my entertainment and still have my discount coupon i been holdn onto aha

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Yelp review of marts mart on USE’ is closed to new replies.