What is the difference between reincarnateing and ascending?

Home Forums Mystera Discussion What is the difference between reincarnateing and ascending?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Penguin

As of right now it says I need to be level 60 to reincarnate. Do I have to reincarnate? Or can I just keep upgrading ascension? And what are the benefits to reincarnate other than the blue stars you never lose.
    And when using ascending what are the benefits of you go that route?
    Thanks alot for any answers to my questions.

Enzymes

Lvl 109 London
    Goblin

The benefits of reincarnation:

-Achieving a much higher base level in the long run as the amount of myst required for ascension eventually becomes impractical.

-When you do finally ascend (at some point even reincarnation players will need to ascend to become truly powerful) you will gain myst and experience at a much higher rate than players without blue stars. Every blue star also represents a 5% increase to both myst and exp acquisition.

-When you achieve 10 blue stars in a skill, you will never again drop below level 100 in that skill because blue stars are permanent.

The benefits of ascending:

-You will never lose the upgrades you spend your myst on. Uprades are important to a well rounded character and essential if you want to be powerful at pvp.

-You will only have to level up every skill once for the most part. While you will lose some exp when you die, it’s not even close to the amount that a carner loses every time they carn. Carners (those that reincarnate) have a ton of skills with no blue stars that they start over with every time. Some of the most painful are exploration, mining, repairing, chopping, construction and crafting.

Basically, the reincarnation path is for players that have very long term goals. Most players will not stick around long enough to truly reap the benefits of reincarnating. The ascension path allows you access to the big leagues within your first month of play. To date, most servers are ran by ascension players or players that have stopped reincarnating and switched to ascending.

Penguin

Thanks alot. Very helpful information. Greatly appreciated.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘What is the difference between reincarnateing and ascending?’ is closed to new replies.