We need cats

Home Forums Mystera Discussion We need cats

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Penguin

There’s lots of mythology involving cats as healers, protectors, gods and even guardians to other worlds. Why not add some kind of cat mob to the underworld? Why? So a way to tame them could then be added 😀
    Unlike a dog which could be a strong companion/guard, a cat could be a friendly support companion (maybe even be on your shoulder or something). I think it could be cool if cats could heal their owners passively over time (not by a lot, but enough). Studies show that the frequency of a cats purr has healing properties, so that wouldn’t be too farfetched (and the ability could be called purr :3). Or maybe they could fight like dogs do, only instead of potentially high health and damage they have a very high dodge chance and a faster attacks.
    Anyways, this is just a cool idea I thought of when my cat assaulted my toes under my covers while I was playing. I think it would be great and would love to hear any ideas other peeps had about cats (or pets in general). Thanks for reading :3

Ahnna

Lvl 19 USTexas
    Goblin

I second that. Please.

Petros

Lvl 7 USWest
    Skeleton

give cats to the people

Willow

Lvl 85 USTexas
    Goblin

Omg yes finally! Someone who also wants cats in the game!!!!
    All I want is a cat army to terrorise USTexas

Calcifer

Lvl 60 London
    Polar Bear

Hmm why not 😀
    But if dogs are can be our just for some meat like dog’s in real life, then cat’s should be not easy to get, they are loyal but unobey.
    Cat should be really strong and rare mobs with pretty lowe chance to get them after win wight with them, also Milk can be start usefull like the only 1 way to feed them.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘We need cats’ is closed to new replies.