Ultimate Suggestion list (Revolutionize gameplay)

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Ultimate Suggestion list (Revolutionize gameplay)

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Dasquic

Lvl 28 USWest
    Goblin

1. Balance all gears and skills
    2. Add a new teir tier of gears / Legendary gears
    3. Add high stakes and low stakes areas on a spectrum more loss from dying but higher rewards in some areas.
    4. New zones in a new expanded area similar to gale but with higher risks and a tropical zone to the north and a swamp zone to the south.
    5. New spells and new equipment like a one handed cross how.
    6. Faster server to support more players no lag.
    7. Crystal ball and mystic skill, the crystal ball would allow you to sorta astral project to observer X amount of spaces away from the ball with out being in danger. Could be used inside your base to look around during a raid.etc.
    8. More traps
    9. Random events. Example ( A Goblin Horde passes through gale, You feel a chill down your spine this area is haunted, you disturbed a hornets nest while wood chopping)
    10. A poison making skill to tie in with assasin.
    11. Players drop ” Human meat” and there should be teirs of meat ending with dragon meat being the finest.
    12. Necrpmancy and summoning skills.
    13. Magic Trees the “Gold rock of trees”
    14. Unique execution/murder messages example,” Joe executed Bob by slashing his throat”
    15. A push back spell that has a hefty manna cost.
    16. Ability to have allied tribes with a allied tribe chat.
    17. Global chat can only be used in gale and pvp areas to cut down on trolls it could say ,” you shout but no one hears you”
    18. King and Queen appearance should be added. Should be reserved for tribe leaders and top players. Maybe tribal aperances too.
    Thank you. ✌😛✌

Paisley

Lvl 77 USTexas
    Fallen Knight

+1 to most of these, tho especially to 9 and 16. #1 is too vague but yes, I’m all for any sort of balancing 🙂 #2 i already have way too much stuff and 15 sounds like dash, or some enhancement to dash. Everything else sounds like wonderful ideas though

Dasquic

Lvl 28 USWest
    Goblin

Updated I added 18.

Laudimf

Lvl 149 Brazil
    Polar Bear

first of all balance tribes, set a limit of players that can join one tribe that way one tribe cannot dominate and power abuse the entire sever ( all sever have power abuse because one tribe is extremely OP with 50% more of top lvls)

Dasquic

Lvl 28 USWest
    Goblin

Maybe like a max level cap for tribes I like it.

Wolf

19.Add more maps.
    20.add more mobs (sick and tired of all mobs u see every time u wander in gale)
    21.New Boss
    22.Enable party system.

Echo

Lvl 7 USWest2
    Turtle

Some really interesting ideas here. Hopefully we can get some nice content updates soon.

Dissaray

Lvl 98 USEast2
    Skeleton

I like to see new pve areas, somethink like new mini dungeon. But the most important think is balance. So, cool ideas! I realy like them!
    +1

Dasquic

Lvl 28 USWest
    Goblin

Thanks guys hopefully dev notices

Wolf

+1

Didilicious

Lvl 68 Europe
    Turtle

+1 NO. 6 !!!!!!!!!!!!

[Removed] servers so laggy, PC or phone no matter 10-20 ppl online no matter

Archangel

Lvl 333 USWest
    Wolf

this is a interesting wish list. but… it’s a wishlist. to move this from a wishlist to an actual solution, how much time does JVH N’ Friends need to spend to implement and balance these ideas and… for the extra time they take to make this happen, how much extra should we pay in donations to compensate them for their time?

Dasquic

Lvl 28 USWest
    Goblin

What your saying is we shouldn’t expect but small updates? I wish he had a team of interns making sprites and writing code for him to review.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Ultimate Suggestion list (Revolutionize gameplay)’ is closed to new replies.