UI Looks good !

Home Forums Mystera Discussion UI Looks good !

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    xxVALIANTxx

Lvl 95 USWest
    Skeleton

I really enjoy the new UI update. Getting used to the new placement of buttons is a little tricky but it’s great to be able to see what’s coming on the screen now.

I like how the chat box fades away. The constant running line of color used to actually give me headaches but I didn’t want to keep using /bchat .

The pick up gotta get used to. Some were complaining that they can’t run and pick up as easy. I wasn’t having too much of a problem with this.

Fantastic idea to make the hotkeys slots. Mobile users this makes combat so much smoother and eliminated my problem that I had dropping potions and carraway / corriander on the run in battle.

Being able to see down the field is so much of a convenience especially being able to get out of a situation before it’s too late or just traveling with mates you won’t lose them so easily
    The action button is very large but I can see where that can be helpful and you had to scale it to match the symmetry of the dpad or else it would just look silly.

Great job overall ^^

Goblin

+1. Had some issues before updating client. But now it looks great on phone.

Doktree

Lvl 133 USWest
    Turtle

its confusing with the dpad invis now fix that pls -.- i play on mobile unless i tap the right place i’ll end up cornering myself with a bunch of mobs -.- i prefer my dpad visible . can u put up a feature of old/new UI at menu ? that’ll solve everything for those that preffered old ver.

for picking up items idk if its a bug or what but i cant pick up some of my locked items … pls fix that

xxVALIANTxx

Lvl 95 USWest
    Skeleton

I think if you type /Dpad it should fix that for you @doktree

Maybe when you were playing previously you used the /Dpad and never brought it back. Because mine is defo a solid 4 way , I never used the feature to take it away.

It doesn’t allow you to pick up your own locked items ? I have to go check I didn’t try that yet.

Wolf

try updating the app via Google play @doktree.

my main concern with the new UI was the interval between the appearances of the pickup button. it takes a whole second for it to show and that second could kill someone in a bad timing.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘UI Looks good !’ is closed to new replies.