Trying to be a top player

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Trying to be a top player

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Turtle

Unfortunately the most recent servers seem a bit full with max level players running around. Since I decided to leave, I gave away all of my items. But I have no issues with people on Texas. Great community there. And great game Admin. This is literally the best game I have ever played on android. 5 stars regardless. Anyway, the very second a new server opens, I will join back.

Turtle

New server every few months will kill the old ones. Its time for SEA & BR servers and maybe one more EU.

Normally beta/early access players will have an advantage over newbies. Id rather try to blend in with the community than request for a new server just cos Im late.

Turtle

I value your opinion but I believe many people, like me, are competitive. And they know they can’t be a top player when so many people on the server are max level. I am sure I am not the first one to leave. I have no issues with the community, everything is definitely A+, but like the title said…I’m trying to be a top player. And the only chance I have is to wait until a new server opens. Thanks for the response however, even if I disagree. I will be waiting regardless. Even in early access, this game is a masterpiece.

Kaios

Lvl 233 USTexas
    Skeleton

Sorry dude but you clearly have no competitive drive in you at all, at least where this game is concerned. Texas is practically a brand new server and there is no reason to think you can’t be competitive in a few week old server.

If you have given up already then a new server isn’t going to do you any good, you’ll never be the top in this game or any other with the attidude “I’ll just wait until a fresh start.” You’d still fall behind.

Turtle

Sorry dude, but your clearly an idiot, at least where this topic is concerned. Texas is practically old and there is major reason to think I can’t be competitive in a month old server.

Since I have given up, a new server would do me a lot of good.(since I can join immediately and disregard any old account) And since I have the attitude “I’ll just wait until a fresh start,” it will help me tremendously. (To ensure I am in the same playing field with competition)

Good day to you sir.

Wolf

Major reason is that you are not good? not going to change with a new server. What will be the new excuse when that happens? lag?

Goblin

Being a “top” player is only going to happen if you dedicate insane hours a day to game. When you say a new server will allow you to do that, I disagree. There are people who hit level cap on day one of a new server.

What you need to realize is it’s not hard to become competitive I’d you aren’t reincarnating, and if you are reincarnating it’s a slow burn. You are going to be left in the dust in the beginning, and still be playing catch up.

Texas server is less than 3 weeks old, new enough to easily become “competitive” within 2 weeks if dedicated, and a “top” player easily within a month.

New servers need to come slowly, to let communities to build on servers as they become established, not a new server every few weeks. The investment to upkeep the servers running, while making more constantly, would be unreasonable financial burden on admin.

I believe we are good where we are for the time being, and when servers start overloading with players again, then new servers are necessary. Until them, play for fun if you truly love the game.

Turtle

NobodySPC I agree with you almost completely. Everything you said was very reasonable. But you must agree that, if I’m willing to spend countless hours, then the best way to be a top player is to wait until a new server emerges. See, I joined from google playstore. The app was just released, so I was a little butt-hurt when I found out people have been playing for a long time. I’m just waiting until the servers fill up and maybe a new server will emerge. It probably won’t take that long anyway, if this game gets the attention I believe it should.

I am not crying or stressing over anything. Oh yeah and I didn’t notice any forum topic about the establishment of the Texas server. I apologize if it was less than a month, as I previously stated.

harlem

Lvl 79 USWest
    Skeleton

honestly top players come and go if you just steady reincarnate fast enough you can overtake anyone who is strong because they ascend

RobinHood

Lvl 95 USEast
    Polar Bear

These guys are right, if you wait for a new server you most assuredly won’t be a top player. There is a lot to learn about this game, and things you need to experience first hand. There is also a lot of undocumented information, because sharing knowledge makes it harder for top players to stay on top. I would suggest playing and learning the game long before a new server is released if you don’t just want to be assassination experience. You can play 24 hours a day and not be a good player if you’re too green.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Trying to be a top player’ is closed to new replies.