tribe towers

Home Forums Mystera Discussion tribe towers

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    keebo

Lvl 7 USWest
    Goblin

i’m pretty sure this has been mentioned before and i apologize if it has.

So, i think it would be a great idea if tribe towers weren’t allowed to be turned on or off by the whole tribe. We should have a command that allows only elders, or certain members to turn it on and off because what if new people can troll and turn them all off?
    something like /allow elders or /allow [enter name here]
    and if the person does’t have the permission to turn off/on towers it will still show the recent targets but not the OFF red text or ON green text.

Wolf

I agree I remember someone in a tribe was paid to turn off all the towers so someone could raid them.

hotchick

Lvl 54 USTexas
    Penguin

I agree with my homie keebo ??

Cold1

Lvl 64 USTexas
    Goblin

This would probably be a useful update. A lot of tribes have there towers walled off where only elders can get in. Also you really shouldn’t just add anyone to your tribe to begin with. I think all tribe members being able to turn on/off adds diversity, excitement and a “trust” factor to the game.

Cold1

Lvl 64 USTexas
    Goblin

Sorry for the double post. I have also been apart of raids where if recruits couldnt operate towers it would have been gg because elder/leader wasnt on. Good idea tho, probably should be implemented.

Skeleton

I mentioned it where this originally came up but I’ll say it again here – loading arrows should be fine to do for all levels. As perhaps turning them on should be.
    Turning them off should be restricted.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘tribe towers’ is closed to new replies.