Traits Blessed

Home Forums Bug Reports Traits Blessed

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Turtle

I was talking with Matteh and discovered that my character was created with what I think is probably all the traits given to her from the get go. He said new characters where only supposed to be created with one though, and be able to acquire more later on using Angel Dust.

Polar Bear

When was your character created? There was a short period of time after one of the patches where new characters were given every trait.

Turtle

I believe it was a day or two before the paper patch.

Turtle

Wait, it was the day before the dust update.

Polar Bear

Well, maybe it was during that bug. I imagine dying would put you back at one trait, so try not to die, and try not to tell anyone about this.

Goblin

Wait… is Kiris the person we wanted to put on trial last night? Are you associated with the Stolen Chair Hall by any chance??

Turtle

I built the place, yes… but why would I be on trial? I hope it isn’t because I named my place in humor of the fact that all the chairs I crafted have the potential to be stolen from the place.

Goblin

Hahahaha no worries. We were all just messing around when Friendly found the sign.

She destroyed the evidence by the way… And we hung out at the bar… and there was a bar fight…

Turtle

Ah, lol. You hung out and had a bar fight?!?! WOO! SUCCESS! Lol, I figured there would be at least one fight.

Penguin

hax

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Traits Blessed’ is closed to new replies.