To the Dev,

Home Forums Mystera Discussion To the Dev,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Skeleton

Hello Dev,

We want you to make more money from this game so that you can work on it more full time and make operations run smoother.

Make more incentives to purchase diamonds.

Make an option for players to buy server wide 2x experience boosts giving the one who purchased the boost a slight myst boost as well for extra incentive.

Get ads implemented in the game, like at start up or when you die. Just don’t have them obnoxious. Make it so supporters don’t have ads as an extra incentive.

If anyone else can think of any ideas to make players want to buy Diamonds, that isnt P2W, please share.

I know it cost money and time to develop and operate an online game, so please help yourself to make this game great!

Goblin

Hm, if we can buy server wide 2x experience boosts I’m afraid it would make most players only reincarnate. The reason most players don’t go or continue reincarnation route is because it’s tedious and takes a long time until you feel the result. Even without experience boosts, players like Polar Star can reincarnate twice a day, so I don’t think we need experience boosts yet.

I don’t mind some ads at start up and when you die though. Good idea.

Goblin

I wouldn’t mind seeing some changes to the diamond system, but never experience / myst altering…

Anyways, why not make some permanently purchasable cosmetics?

Cold1

Lvl 64 USTexas
    Goblin

I’ll pay a dollar for name change right now.

Polar Bear

Building decorations: something you can hang on the wall, a painting, a torch, floor carpets and rugs, something along these lines.

Polar Bear

Lucky wheel spin. 1st spin is free, next 4 cost diamonds (max 5). Get random cosmetics and decorations that are unbuildable. Maybe throw some resources on it.

Penguin

As a new player, I wanted to throw some money at the game. When I looked at what I get, it just doesn’t feel like that great of a value. $10 gets me 30 days of temporary cosmetics, or $100 for a year of it. Either way, as a player, there isn’t much value or incentive for me to do either.

Permanent cosmetics and vanity things would be a great way to trick, er I mean, make me see the value in putting money into the game. Think of all the games out there with microtransactions just for cosmetic stuff and how much money those game companies make.

Great example: League of Legends. I don’t know how much money I dumped into that game over the years, but I’d say almost every dollar I spent went towards skins for my champions.

What if I want my house to be Halloween themed? What if I want my character to stand out from the 20 other guys who look like minor variations of mine? More cosmetics and vanity options, that are permanent, would be awesome!

Goblin

If this game becomes pay to win i will quit.
    Keep it strictly cosmetic there should be no unfair advantages because someone has no life and willing spend thousands to pass everyone on the boards

hajjie

Lvl 21 SEAsia
    Polar Bear

ill think ill quit too if this game became pay to win

The game is fun because you can catch up to other high lvl level player with just time investment

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘To the Dev,’ is closed to new replies.