The Lich-Shroomie combo could use a nerf imho.

Home Forums Mystera Discussion The Lich-Shroomie combo could use a nerf imho.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Derick

Lvl 95 London
    Goblin

I just got into deeper UW exploration when liches were released and they’ve become the next thing that’s holding me back. I’ve found, through emotionally intensive experience, that I can take on about 3 or 4 liches at a time in close quarters now… I probably have to pop every single ability multiple times to do it, but I’ve done it. The problem is, when you add a single shroomie to a single lich, there’s nothing I can do but try to run away.

I just barely escaped a situation where there were 2 liches in a room with an ice elemental and several lower tier mobs, with a shroomie somewhere offscreen. I took the most direct path out because with 100 hunt and dagger and 36% crit, I cant out dps a shroomie heal on a lich. Maybe if they didn’t teleport around CONSTANTLY… But of course, they do. On my way out of the room, I incurred what I can only assume to be the movement speed minimum cap and ended up running into 2 more liches and another shroomie’s range on the way to what I could only hope was safety (from the shroomies, not the liches, obviously). By sheer luck I made it to a shroomie-free area and managed to deal with the liches from there. This was on B68. I’ve seen people travel to B200+ since the update and I just dont understand at all.

Am I doing it wrong or is this a major problem for anyone else? If I could tell where shroomie heals were coming from OR if liches were a little more predictable in their teleports, perhaps I could impliment a strategy other than run the fuck away.
    And to be fair, it’s rare that I pick up so many liches while running through shroomie heal paths, but it does happen.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘The Lich-Shroomie combo could use a nerf imho.’ is closed to new replies.