Switching On/Off The Damage of Breaking Your Own Walls

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Switching On/Off The Damage of Breaking Your Own Walls

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Penguin

This just came into my mind. What if we could turn on or off [using commands] the damage that we can do to our walls to prevent accidental damaging/breaking it? (if you’re lagging).

Ahnna

Lvl 79 USTexas
    Goblin

Yes please. +1000

ArcticCN

Lvl 20 USWest2
    Penguin

+1000000

GreenSmurf

Lvl 70 USEast
    Penguin

This is actually a great idea, just like the PVP toggle command there could be a Destruction toggle command. so in order to break objects you must toggle the command. Very good idea @INFINITOIDz this would save so many of my walls.

NerdyName

Lvl 60 USEast
    Polar Bear

That’d save the hassle of catching the end of a repair kit and punching your wall.

Jayn

Lvl 85 USTexas
    Wolf

I build on an alt account, and strategically placed dummies, and extra length doors to prevent myself from punching holes in my walls. That’s a lot of work for what could instead be a /build command disabling destruction. Then I could train destruct on my own walls and unarmed on a dummy. Mechanics that make alt accounts NECESSARY are quite troublesome, and I hope future updates refine this.

Erected

Lvl 164 London
    Goblin

10/10.
    Yes.
    +1.
    GG.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Switching On/Off The Damage of Breaking Your Own Walls’ is closed to new replies.