Supporter Update and a positive change

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Supporter Update and a positive change

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Nobb

Lvl 60 USWest2
    Polar Bear

So yea here my bit on the most recent changes to the most esteemed MysteraLegacy, specifically the changes made to how Supporter status and Costumes are handled.
    Namely, its infuriating to see my “subscription” suddenly turn into a currency that is a double edge sword of being a requirement to Purchase one of the cooler perks of the old “subscription”, and depletes daily like a subscription. I understand the desire to keep in place the sub model with things like free renameing of items, and chat colors also being part of diamonds. But I’d prefer to see an actual separation of the two, a sub and a currency, or if you’d like to combine it under the same model, don’t hurt the playerbase who have already supported. Make it merit based, like all life time purchased diamonds can be used to unlock costumes without depleting the subscription factor, so the guy who purchases a full year can wear a 300 diamond skin for a full year without doubling down.

” to reward bigger supporters and help fund the game.” and “Unlocked costumes are permanent and apply to all servers but can only be worn while supporter status is active” to me feels like reward whoever can shill out the most cash continuously, ~270$ USD and a 10$/mo sub to look like Skeleton King, or maybe that guy whose been a sub for 3 years can wear SK cause hes supported the game for that long and still does, would be just as rare as the kid who grabs moms credit card.

“Most costumes will cost a smaller amount of diamonds or gifts to unlock” and what do you even mean by this part? Gifts would be a GOD awful way of trying to purchase a costume, “yea USW/USE listen up guys, I’ve got 3k Gold and i want to purchase 999 diamonds to buy the Skeleton King Costume, or you guys can just gift me various amounts so i can look awesome!”…… Or maybe you were getting at a rewards system for people gifting diamonds to others to unlock tiers to Costumes? That’d be cool tho and not feel like a rip off

Eska

Lvl 85 USEast
    Wolf

“Supporter” ≠ “subscriber”

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Supporter Update and a positive change’ is closed to new replies.