Suggestions: World Bosses, Daily Lotto and Questing EXP from chests

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Suggestions: World Bosses, Daily Lotto and Questing EXP from chests

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Penguin

World Bosses
    – Extremely strong bosses that would appear in Galebrook at fixed times (every 3 hours.)
    – They wander around designated areas (snowy, grass, desert areas.)
    – They won’t attack players unless provoked, won’t be targeted by towers and cannot damage walls and buildings.
    – They give a huge amount of hunting EXP and Myst upon death, shared between all players who participated, the amount of EXP and Myst for each player is based on how much damage they dealt to the boss.
    – Defeating the bosses could also give out unique costumes (for the player who dealt the most damage).
    With this addition to the game, it would provide something that I personally think the game has been quite lacking, which is something that brings all the players together and work together.

Daily Lotto
    A daily lotto system that gives a random player in the server cosmetic perks for a short amount of time (a day) A requirement to be included in this lotto would be the player must have been online the day (or several continuous days) before so that players that haven’t been playing won’t get picked.

Questing EXP from chests
    The only way to get Questing experience is from the Hunting quests or the Daily EXP bonus quest, which is quite long and painful thing to do. And since Questing level affects what you get from chests I don’t see why chests shouldn’t give out at least a small amount of Questing EXP.

These are just the first draft so if you have any suggestion or comment please leave it down below. Thank you for reading~

TundraHunt3r

Lvl 18 SEAsia
    Polar Bear

Boss List i Think
    Slime king:7k hp the weakest boss
    3 Headed Snake:10k inflict poison debuff
    Ice golem:12k Dashing Attacks and FrostBite
    Dust Lord:15k Slows The Player/Ranged
    Also Summons DustDevil
    Prime Chaos:20k Equip with Steel Set and Uses Shell for defense
    Ghoul:25k Summons Ghost/Boss Spawn is in Battle Ground Cemetery
    Tentalord:30k Throws Strong Projectile also slows the player
    Royal Knigths: 37k Use Iron Sword and Also can use Dash and Disorient
    Spawns in Arena Ruins
    Lord of Death:43k Can Go troutgh walls and Uses Projectile to attack you
    Tomb Watchers:48k Guards The Entrance Of Royal Tomb
    Skeletal King:Curent Boss

Those are only Pre-SkeletalKing LOL
    I hope These Bosses Implemented

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Suggestions: World Bosses, Daily Lotto and Questing EXP from chests’ is closed to new replies.