Suggestions

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Suggestions

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Wolf

Before start, I want to congratulate DEVs about the new interface for mobile phones, I think after it, I have not dropped a Healing Potion in despair. (Laughter)

May I ask you to check the mobs spawm, some do not appear, but they are on map.

Here are some suggestions from friends and other people of Server BR.

Game Balance:
    1- Penalization of greater amount of drop of items for who is with “infamous”.
    1.1 – Just as the time increase by “infamous” the greater the drop percentage when the infamous player dies.

Maps and Mobs
    1- Add a new series of maps as Catacombs Cemetery where in the end you find a big boss like Skull King.

2- Add a new boss to the game.

3- A new map where players can fight against each other for the dominion of a territory. (Source: NetGame no Yome)
    3.1- The penalty for players killed in this map is null
    3.2- The wear of weapons, armor and other items remains the same.
    3.3- Players can not make any building in this territory.

4- Mounts and/or pets.
    4.1- A mount that makes it possible to increase the speed of the player, similar to the ability “Dash” where it has a wear and tear as it is used.

Items:
    The series of steel items is to be congratulated, many of the steel items are for the “rich” players. Raising the experience of game. I made new players want level up for use one of steel item.
    1- Add items:
    Iron and/or steel Hammer.
    Iron and/or Steel bows.

About the late game:
    After a certain amount of game time, there are only two options left for players: Reincarnation or upgrade of the Ascencion, but the player who chooses the Ascension ends up trapped in an endless hunt loop to acquire more and more Myst. One tip would be, the Skills give EXP AND Myst, so even “Foraging” the player keeps gaining Myst. =D

More options of payment for be a support, paypal need credit card.

Special Thanks to all the Black Flames players who helped create this list and players of Server BR.

Again congratulations to the game, I hope it keeps growing more and more. And apologize for any wrong thing, I using a APP for translating from PT-BR to USA.

-Raky

alex1234nsiw

Lvl 79 Europe
    Penguin

i wonder if dev can make something like a sandbox world just for you and/or your friends to play.
    i think this would be cool 😀 and it can be used to just play with diffrent things and you can have as much things as you want 😀

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Suggestions’ is closed to new replies.