Suggestion: UW holes

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Suggestion: UW holes

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Goblin

Currently this game has very little to offer for team plays. Maybe in the future their will be parties or similar stuff, but for now i would love that UW holes weren’t dropping people down so randomly.
    If you went into hole, for the next few minutes, following people should be able to get to nearby location via the same hole. That gives a chance for UW party raids. Or an opportunity to chase and kill other people O.o
    At least i think this would be a good update and both PvP’rs and PvE’rs would like it (especially if bounty hunters guild is implemented too ^.^ ).

Penguin

And how about adding a massive HP penalty for jumping down a hole while the player has infamy. >:)

I don’t know many murderous types that run from a fight, but it’d be nice to think the ones who do (or thise that just go to UW to wait it out) trip and fall down the hole and get hurt.

Keftedaki

Lvl 10 USWest
    Turtle

So if you have infamy, you cant even go to uw anymore

amazing idea 🙂

Paisley

Lvl 77 USTexas
    Fallen Knight

I think the multiple people going down the same hole and ended up in or near the same space is a great idea, though you definitely learn how to navigate if you’re going down there in pairs etc. and there’s something to be said for that too 🙂 but, it can be scary for new people down there and being able to take a team without risking that the weakest dies right off would be great

Idc about people with infamy and whether they can jump down a hole to run, I feel like that just adds to the thrill of the chase but I’m not speaking from a perspective in which I run into this much

Ahnna

Lvl 19 USTexas
    Goblin

I use infamy to myst farm with out leveling, mind you I’m just killing my alt, but I go to underworld to myst farm so that I wont get killed by some random person thinking they are gonna kill a murderer. I wouldn’t object too much to the whole thing, but I would like to be able to access uw when I have infamy please and thank you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Suggestion: UW holes’ is closed to new replies.