Suggestion: Reduce Shroomie Heal Range

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Suggestion: Reduce Shroomie Heal Range

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kaios

Lvl 233 USTexas
    Skeleton

There is nothing worse than getting stuck between two or more enemies that are getting healed by an off-screen shroomie somewhere. Shroomies should not only be required to be within a certain distance of the NPC they are healing but should have to maintain line of sight as well.

The Shroomie is the only mob I’ve encountered so far that can put you in to a scenario whereby the only means of escape is the Disorient ability. If you’re lacking this ability or used it up prior you’re pretty much boned.

irukandji

Lvl 106 USEast
    Skeleton

I apologize but I will have to disagree with this suggestion.

Shroomies and their range is fine how it is.

It presents a challenge. One not too hard to overcome.

If we keep taking all the challenges out of this game, it will become too easy and boring.

Once you play enough, and gain more experience with the game they will be easy for you.

Just have to search for them, and take them out first.

Try not to get trapped between mobs, take them out one by one etc.

Goblin

I agree with irukandji…yet loathe shroomies in general lol. It does present challenge where it’s starting to lack as I reach higher levels now.

Still…hate those shroomies in general…lol

But for the scenario your describing disorient is there for you if needed. If you forget disorient while working deeper, you have to weigh the cost of failure against potential gain of continuing.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Suggestion: Reduce Shroomie Heal Range’ is closed to new replies.