Suggestion: Party System and Friends List.

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Suggestion: Party System and Friends List.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Goblin

A friend list is pretty self explanatory and I am sure someone already suggested this before.

Now, for the party. Since we already have tribes, a party system would be good. Why have a party? Well, to fairly share experience and myst. Right now, players who help others in combat dont really get rewarded, and then lose out on myst. So, it would be nice to have a party system, where its members recieve a percentage of myst depending on how much they contribute to the kill.

This could have limits, like a certain level difference, to prevent boosting noobs. Or rewards based on damage done, or that all memembers have to be in the same tribe.

A command like /party invite (playername) would work.

Turtle

Agreed, party system is a must. At this point party farming turns into playing doto.

irukandji

Lvl 106 USEast
    Skeleton

I second this.

It would be nice to have a party system where you gain exp and myst based on damage dealt.

I think that might prevent low level characters from being ‘power leveled’ as can be done in most MMORPGS with party systems.

hajjie

Lvl 21 SEAsia
    Polar Bear

THis would be great since i have friends that lives with me but the towers are attacking since we are not in the same tribe so this suggestion would help

Polar Bear

Great idea! HEY HOW CAN I POST PICTURES DIRECTLY IN REPLY NOT USING A LINK TO 3RD PARTY IMAGE HOSTING?

Penguin

This Needs to be implemented!

Goblin

I would love this feature me and my wife are anxiously waiting for some sort of party system and friends list. for party system you can simply implement a way that if party members are not 10 levels within each other they wont gain exp or myst any further apart in levels no one will recieve either or, This keeps people from power leveling noobs.

irukandji

Lvl 106 USEast
    Skeleton

@Tiggz. Thank you for supporting the implantation of a friend’s list and party system.

Check out my topic ‘Some Suggestions’

I think it would work best if Myst is distributed based on damage dealt by that person. Exp remains normal, since attacking the mob gives exp anyway, and being damaged.

That way, a lower level player cannot gain mass amounts of Myst when they otherwise can’t 1v1 the mob themselves.

Sleepyhead

Lvl 97 USEast2
    Polar Bear

/resurrect thread
    It’s easy to brush over this topic because for solo players it has little to no value, but for a player who got brought in by a friend and has been enjoying a co-op adventure here’s what I think…

Sharing XP and Myst from kills perhaps would be more practical with higher level monsters that I’ve yet to encounter. It’s something that has obviously been brought up between my friend and I, but we haven’t really been in a situation which required each others help that would justify sharing the XP or Myst from a kill. Like I said, I probably haven’t faced even half the monsters in the game so maybe this idea could be better implemented with success on truly difficult monsters. I think the most important point to make here is to prevent boosting.

Player’s should be able to set permissions on doors, towers, traps and locks to allow friends ( or specific players) into their abode to have a sense of in-game trust. Originally I was thinking everything that tribe offers should be duplicated for a friend tier. Although a friend tiered permission might be too broad. An individual permission would prevent tricksters adding players and looting them while they’re away and could lead to many things down the road such as Elder-only loot rooms or sharing a personal chest/locks.

I’m sharing a base with my friend and we recently wanted to add a 3rd friend to the fray, but it’s getting to that point where it’s going to start looking ridiculous with 3 personal doors. My own base isn’t a safe haven if I have infamy since the towers weren’t constructed by my player. Rather then starting our own Tribe, it’d be nice if there was an alternative. Just a couple of examples where permissions would be a relief ^_^

@irukandji thanks, will check out

• This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by  Sleepyhead.

Goblin

@sleepyhead You can kill 90% of the monsters on your own, yes, but there are some enemies that can be quite annoying or dangerous when alone.

Furthermore on this idea, we have the issue of kill stealing. Someone could take out 1190 out of 1200 HP on a dire wolf, then some derp with a bow runs up and steals the myst.
    Myst and EXP sharing should be default.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Suggestion: Party System and Friends List.’ is closed to new replies.