Suggestion New Structure Items

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Suggestion New Structure Items

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    xxVALIANTxx

Lvl 95 USWest
    Skeleton

Some of these are more cosmetic pleasure but still can be functional

Iron Fence – stronger than animal gate and would look nice .

Iron Door / Steel Vault Door – next generation of doors

Carpets – maybe make them with ability to dye different colors would also make the dyes more useful

Torches – Wall mounted Torch / Holdable Torch . Would be a really fun cosmetic to play with could also use it as a weapon maybe give it a smaller chance to block than a shield and a very small chance to give enemy burning dmg. Wall mounted torches would be especially great if the game had a night / day cycle.

Brick Wall – maybe to mix it up a little. Brick Firepalce / Brick Oven . Stone Firepalce . A great residential cosmetic we are missing . ( Well at least I want one xD )

Moss and Vines or Vines with flowers – maybe give it a slight chance every so often that wood walls and stone walls grow moss and Vines ? I think this would give the world an interesting look. If people didn’t like the way it looked or spot it grew on can clip it with shears ?

Craftable Apiary – that spawns bees 🐝 and can farm honey over time. I think this would be great because honey from the big hornet guys. Is not always easy or desirable. A more fun alternative lol

Wooden Drawbridge – an idea I had for a great curb appeal look on castles with moats could make it a buildable item that takes up 4 spaces. Also would be good for people trying to use rafts on made rivers so there is still ability to walk by and surf by . I think people use rafts less because travelers ruin the rivers if they can’t pass easily .

That’s all I got for now . Idk just giving a moment to toss some ideas around. I’m sure you can imagine the possibilities.
    Hope you enjoyed thanks for reading

xxVALIANTxx Cheers 🙂

Petros

Lvl 7 USWest
    Skeleton

+1

xSimrick

Lvl 200 USEast2
    Goblin

Not sure about the torch. Otherwise some great and relatively easy to add to the game.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Suggestion New Structure Items’ is closed to new replies.