Suggestion: New Skill Salvage And stackable potato

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Suggestion: New Skill Salvage And stackable potato

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    hajjie

Lvl 21 SEAsia
    Polar Bear

This skill give an ability to salvaged useless tool and stuff you crafted and give back some of the resources from it higher lvl yields more resources you can salvage from an item.

Stackable Potao since it will help players to have more space for other stuffs.

That is all >_<
    Thank you..

Goblin

Yea considering noob vill has plenty racoons that drop taters now theyre being overwhelmed by large amounts of unstackable taters and if theyre like me…i hoard EVERYTHING!

Also itd be nice if we made a grinder for 1/2 of resources back or even give the garbage can that feature to help towards salvage

hajjie

Lvl 21 SEAsia
    Polar Bear

Uh regarding to salvage stuffs you can just implement the anvil and just hit with hammer or something to salvage it

Goblin

I like the idea of salvage…but it would have to cap at like 50-70% return at high levels…wouldn’t want someone to be able to break economy by just re-crafting until they make something godly charge an arm and a leg for =). But yea, would be nice to be able to salvage some of that iron back…when i would get a bad result haha.

hajjie

Lvl 21 SEAsia
    Polar Bear

NobodySPC xD thats what im thinking too xD

Turtle

instead of salvage its would be easier to put disamble 50% of the ressource or maybe a low % 0,01 300% or idc lol … but its could really nice

amp2ek

Lvl 5 USEast
    Turtle

I agree about the salvage idea..alot of people craft just to get the runed and + items…I have scads of useless items just laying there that will never sell yet I keep crafting every time I rein just to get levels and such..If there were a way to get some mats back from item that we destroy, that would be amazing…AND as far as the stackable potato idea…YES. As a farmer, this needs to be done asap..it is sooo annoying having a bag full of potatos just due to the available slots. They need to stack just like the rest of the food…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Suggestion: New Skill Salvage And stackable potato’ is closed to new replies.