Suggestion: More alert when an item drops below 20%

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Suggestion: More alert when an item drops below 20%

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    RectalRiot

Lvl 65 USEast
    Turtle

Currently what we have is a chat popup, which is great. If you’re actively looking at the screen, or you’ve got the hidden option of having your chat window open constantly you might notice before your weapon/armor breaks. Also if you have your backpack open, meaning you aren’t looking at the action bar because that doesn’t show damage, you might see the item in question turn red, again neat.

But if you’re planning on being in the south desert for a half hour watching cartoons mining ores neither of those options are going to help you.

If we could get an audible ping when the weapon turns red, or a little buzz for those on mobile, or even a red screen flash or a floating text pop up alert whenever something loses durability while it’s under 20%.

Kaios

Lvl 233 USTexas
    Skeleton

Yes this is something I’ve thought about as well and it would be much appreciated. I occasionally end up breaking some nice gear or gear I’ve put gems in to simply because I failed to notice the warning message and with the new UI this is certainly much more likely to occur considering the equipped item on action button does not appear red and that we can choose to have the chat fade rather than be consistently present.

BloodShot

Lvl 85 USTexas
    Goblin

put a % of the equipped items durability. i would also suggest making the highlighted item in your inventory turn yellow before it turns red at a certain %

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Suggestion: More alert when an item drops below 20%’ is closed to new replies.