Suggestion: item gives half or 0 punishment on death

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Suggestion: item gives half or 0 punishment on death

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Goblin

So as title says it can be a pain when youre a super high level die and loose thousands of myst and exp meanwhile theres no where efficient way to grind it back because of the packed maps of people training almost one shotting mobs forcing you spend hours descending uw just to get on a floor with decent exp then you accidently die afk above ground and forced find a recall tile again on the effienct floor… so a fix.

An item that we need to create (can cost gold and other mats) and if you have it in your inventory you will loose half of the current myst punishment or experience experience maybe even zero punishment.

And to be balanced it is consumed each death needing to be created often and only consumed when killed by a monster and not pvp

Polar Bear

i think it’s a too strong item.
    if you don’t want to lose exp you have to reinc enough times.

Swiifo

Lvl 104 SEAsia
    Goblin

Ah yes, maybe an accessory that can only be found if your questing is >60

0 consequence for death, but the ring breaks.

This might be a little too strong…

Goblin

Majority of pros dont even reincarnate and the exp lost from having a large amount is ridiculous maybe if the grind for myst wasnt so crowded itd be less an issue but uw isnt efficient enough to grind and cemetary is jam packed always

Derick

Lvl 95 London
    Goblin

I actually have to strongly disagree. When you get to a high level, all of your myst and items tend to come from UW anyway, and it’s not crowded at all down there. While the current death penalties arent very forgiving for the casual player, I think they’re necessary to keep the no-lifers in line. And there are a lot of “no-lifers.” I’m one of them. Perhaps the penatlies could start out less aggressive and scale higher than they currently are, actually. I wouldn’t be too upset about that, tbh.

Polar Bear

I agree with Derick. Death penalties for casual player is a bit too high. Maybe it can be changed a bit to be less aggressive with people under lvl 60 and increased for people with higher lvl

Kazul

Lvl 248 USEast
    Goblin

I think death penalty is fine. Descending the underworld is such a tedious task though.. even when you are incredibly strong it doesn’t really speed up your decent. I think you shouldn’t lose your saved recall tile on death. It should just allow you to recall to it 1 time.. then you need to find a new one to save at. So that doing stuff outside of the underworld cannot ruin your underworld progress.

Wolf

There is a reason for penalties on ascended players, because ascending is easier at first stages, and the pros overweight the cons. Only after some grind that it gets balanced or reincarnation becomes better. Also getting myst is easier than getting XP if you are an OP machine of destruction while getting XP when reincarnated only gets harder.

Anyway, the penalty for lower levels should indeed be lower. I was killed while 64 on UW and I lost all my gold, my main weapon, my dragon scales and a shit ton of other resources I was gathering.

It seems as if the game targets most valuable and dropped it just for LULs, not fair.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Suggestion: item gives half or 0 punishment on death’ is closed to new replies.