Suggestion Hardcore PVP Server

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Suggestion Hardcore PVP Server

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    xxVALIANTxx

Lvl 95 USWest
    Skeleton

Other than a regular sever drop that I would like to see. Because it’s always fun to see how the beginning layout forms and all that fun stuff if you are bored where you are at.

I suggest a Hardcore PVP Server that resets completely kind of how seasonal did. But maybe a more frequent refresh ? I feel 3 months was a long time.

In the hardcore pvp server. If you die. You lose everything and get set back to Zero in noob ville . No infamy . No boundaries for PVP. Winners can be announced and win 1st 2nd 3rd ranked diamond prize . This way I think all of the disgruntled players who care so much about green areas can all go enjoy bloody battles together !

What do you think ?

Goblin

if the PVE players get a PVE server in turn.

then why not.

but only then.

TundraHunt3r

Lvl 18 SEAsia
    Polar Bear

Tundra AGREED

Licorious

Lvl 121 USEast
    Penguin

I would like to disagree with the penalty when dying. It is a bit harsh and does favor guarding of areas to prevent any prospective rivals. Maybe give a grace period for a person who died to get themselves situated, or change it to a half drop in lvl and skills with a minor grace period.

SeveredData

Lvl 67 USEast
    Wolf

why not just make the servers how they were with no safezones. And no infamy as that is just lame to have infamy in a pvp game. And I would not want the server to reset. I don’t want to spend weeks grinding just to lose it at the end of the month/2months whatever. I just want a normal server with no green and no infamy.

My only issue with this resolve means that I would once again have to change servers and start back at 0 just to be on a pvp server. That was my whole reason for joining SEA was the chaos and no rules. But if I had to move again I might just quit as I have been grinding SEA since day 1 and that would be a stupid loss.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by  SeveredData.
    SeveredData

Lvl 67 USEast
    Wolf

Maybe if he made a pvp server to which you could transfer your account(skills and rein skills) and as many items as you could fit in your inventory 1 time. In that case I would be overjoyed to join said server.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Suggestion Hardcore PVP Server’ is closed to new replies.