Suggestion: Give a use for hematite and flint

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Suggestion: Give a use for hematite and flint

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Wolf

As it is, my tribe has stacks 10k+ high of each while consistently throwing it out. A craftable item with a tremendous flint/hematite requirement would make it less of a perceived loss of material. Perhaps a statue or something to that effect. Perhaps even the ability to craft rocks with 1k flint or hematite, though they spit out only flint and hematite. Useful as decoration. Anything to ease the feeling of loss each time one pops up as I mine.

Seryn

Lvl 300 USEast2
    Skeleton

Hematite I disagree with, before it was used to smelt iron it was already good crafting XP from maces (or if you have enough bronze, bronze splint mail). That easily ate up thousands of hematite before I started saving it for iron.

I’d be willing to buy it in bulk actually.

Flint idk what to do with, I leave it behind on mining trips now.

I used to make flint knives for crafting XP as well but they don’t make much of a dent at my level anymore. Maybe still useful for early crafting leveling if someone wants to save their stone for building or other things.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by  Seryn.

Wolf

I didn’t know about those uses for hematite. I’m still willing to trade it in bulk, though. PM me if you’re online while I am.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Suggestion: Give a use for hematite and flint’ is closed to new replies.