Suggestion for Wellington

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Suggestion for Wellington

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    KniteMare

Lvl 52 USWest2
    Penguin

I am a player on the US-Texas server. I currently reside in Wellington, having a small shack. As a fairly new player (around a month) I have noticed that the cost of Wellington homes are insanely overpriced. One of the primary effects I am noticing is a very lackluster amount of players utilizing the city. It seems useless to have an area in which only a handful of players use. Here are the changes I feel could improve upon the area:

*The gradual cost increase should be reduced by around 10-20%.
    *The cost to repair in myst should be eliminated. For my 9×9 base (16×16 with walls), I have spent nearly 10k+ myst just on the structure, and repairs have cost nearly half of that in a week.
    *The cost to build could be based on the amount of placed structures inside of Wellington, either by individual player or that players Tribe. This could be discussed further to find a medium.
    *increase spawn of resources
    *increase spawn of mobs, but give 50% less myst while inside Wellington
    *Possible addition of new low tier dungeons, to assist new players in beginning the game. This is vital as the aged players can kill beginners at any point, causing a large decline in playerbase
    *place signs in crossroads to explain the difference between the cities

These are merely suggestions, yet I believe they can add more content and fun to the game, while helping keep new players to grow total playerbase. Some suggestions can be traded out. For instance, if the reduction of myst cost per structure was implemented by the 10-20%, the elimination of myst repairs would be unnecessary.

skyler1212

Lvl 100 USTexas
    Polar Bear

Have you considered moving to Galebrook?

KniteMare

Lvl 52 USWest2
    Penguin

Of course, but the week I started the game I made a small 9×9 shack. I had all floors and whatnot. While I was trying to get materials and level up in UW for about 5 hours I got raided. The server is pretty toxic and people don’t respect new players. It would just be easier to start off and at least be able to get a stable ground before moving to Galebrook.

skyler1212

Lvl 100 USTexas
    Polar Bear

Well, I think you are only telling one side of the story when you say that the sever is toxic and doesn’t respect new players. I do remember your big splash in global.
    Anyways, my 2 cents is that having an unraidable base should come with a very steep cost. This is why Wellington was so controversial when it came out and you’re asking dev to make it even easier to build and live there.

I’m curious what you consider stable enough ground to move to Galebrook. You’re almost level capped.

AARC

Lvl 140 USTexas
    Skeleton

Knite i play UST u probably have seen me in gc recently. I quit for about for a month recently so im back and my newbie experience was 2-3 months ago. i joined and played randomly for like 30 minutes every 2-3 weeks. Then i joined what i called the KOS factory Demon Souls. i survived 3 slow reincs from lv 20 there. i did fairly well despite being constantly raided in the end. Note: i was not the one creating the KOS. i then joined a more sensible tribe instead of following my tribemates into the short lived knights of honor. not im doing much better as im on my second reinc in a week, instead of a month. My advice, join a tribe, store stuff on alts, and don’t be stupid. please.

Petros

Lvl 7 USWest
    Skeleton

yea make new low tier dungeons for the new players.

thats what this game was lacking

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Suggestion for Wellington’ is closed to new replies.