Suggestion for a new skill – Brewing!

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Suggestion for a new skill – Brewing!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Honey

Lvl 64 USEast
    Turtle

I would love to be able to run an in game tavern. Sure we have milk and tea…but what’s an RPG without some Ale?
    Wine could be made with the salmonberries and yeast (a new forageable)

Mead from Honey and aforementioned yeast.

Beer or Ale from Hops and/or barley (new crops) and yeast

drinks could add myst gathering boosts, temporary hp boosts or damage reduction (if you’re drunk, it doesn’t hurt as much to get hit, right?)

Oh, and everything could ferment in a barrel…the more ingredients you add the longer it takes but the more potent the results.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by  Honey.
    RobinHood

Lvl 95 USEast
    Polar Bear

I like the idea. Since we already have food that encompasses a lot of bonuses, I’d like to see some more volatile effects from booze. For example, a damage boost that comes with a defense loss. Maybe drunken state could let you bypass shields or something too, cause shield meta is a little overpowered. You could also ferment foods to make them last longer, that would be nice.

Turtle

I like it too, maybe drunken effect will have poped up tet “hic!” or something like that and sometimes go in not that direction you wanna go? Add little bit of fun to the game and “roleplay”. I really wanna see that in future update. Potions and booze? Sounds good to me!

xxVALIANTxx

Lvl 95 USWest
    Skeleton

I like this idea alot I think brewing would be a fantastic thing to look into. Having an in game tavern would actually be pretty amazing IMO players need to have more hang out spots for people to build.

Just take away the ability to pick up the chairs but still be able to walk over them. This helps with trolls constantly stealing chairs at the selective public cafes I’ve seen people build .

Turtle

If we have yeast, then why not also add bread? And if we have bread, we need some sort of grinding mechanism, like a stone wheel that operates similarly to a bellows and furnace. We could grow wheat, harvest it, and grind the wheat into flour, and then maybe cook the flour and yeast together for bread. Also, while we’re at it, why not add some more spices that we can grind up and cook with food.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Suggestion for a new skill – Brewing!’ is closed to new replies.