suggestion: Dual wielding

Home Forums Mystera Discussion suggestion: Dual wielding

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Goblin

Add the ability to equip both weapons at once with a penalty to damage and accuracy. e.g. x1.5 damage and x0.75 accuracy. Not affect bows. Work only with same type weapons in both hands.

hajjie

Lvl 21 SEAsia
    Polar Bear

i like this idea since i never use a shield for my dagger xD
    +1 for this xF

Goblin

Two things about this, as I like the idea, but feel slightly different about it.

1) I would specifically like to see it as you can offhand dagger (at 50% attack speed reduction on offhand). I feel like dual wielding swords swords or spears could get hard to balance.

2) I would like it to be usable with alternative weapons. as sword / dagger, or spear / dagger. It would give a wonderful little bonus in damage, without breaking balance.

That’s just my two cents though =).

Turtle

Like nobody said ^^ I think this would be good with a primary and a dagger. This could possibly benefit distance players, so you could have your bow as primary, and a close in melee weapon as secondary. I’d like to see something like this implemented in the game.

RobinHood

Lvl 95 USEast
    Polar Bear

Yeah this sort of thing would be okay-ish for a low level player with low to medium levels of armor. But for you Quiet? Nah it would be overpowered.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘suggestion: Dual wielding’ is closed to new replies.