Suggestion: Dual-wielding, Backstabbing, Arrows and a question to JHV

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Suggestion: Dual-wielding, Backstabbing, Arrows and a question to JHV

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Goblin

Greetings, it is I, Balthazar, once again. I bring new suggestions

First off, Dual-Wielding.
    It would be a nice feature, to have a choice to use a second weapon instead of a shield. The off-hand weapond could get like halved speed or halved accuracy, something like that. It could be its own skill, just like blocking is.

Second, backstabbing. Not all weapons should be able to do this (you cant stab someone in the back with a mace), but e.g. attacks from the back in with a dagger could do extra damage.

Third, arrow improvements. Perhaps new types of arrows, with different amounts of attacks. Also, give arrows a chance to drop when you hit someone, so you can take them back. (Obviously, towers shouldnt do this to prevent arrow farming.)

And lastly, I want to know how can we assist development other than suggestions. Like, what sort of tools we can use to assist you, such as creating new maps.

And as always, do take care.

Goblin

I also apologize for the mistake in the title, it should be JVH.
    X.X

Tux

Lvl 120 USEast
    Polar Bear

I don’t think backstabbing is going to work since we already have the “glowing” rune that bypasses armor. It would be too OP if we had backstab and glowing.

Think arrows are fine the way they are now, maybe add another bow but really archery is really good already since it has the biggest range. I don’t think having a chance to pick up arrows you shoot at people makes sense. Maybe if it misses the player/mob, but if it hits then it should probably break.

Goblin

Yes, I agree with the missing part, no sense in arrows falling out from someone’s guts.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Suggestion: Dual-wielding, Backstabbing, Arrows and a question to JHV’ is closed to new replies.