Suggestion door type

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Suggestion door type

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    harlem

Lvl 79 USWest
    Skeleton

Add doors that you have to pay to enter

Enzymes

Lvl 109 London
    Goblin

Yes, the possibilities are endless. I second this.

Turtle

I agree, being able to have rentable gates like in Market would be nice as well.

Turtle

Door for Dogs ?

xxVALIANTxx

Lvl 95 USWest
    Skeleton

I like the idea of being able to build public buildings with a small fee door to be keep trolls out .

I think the game should allow us also to make /allow doors for stone doors and wood doors instead of just the animal gates which are very easy to break.

harlem

Lvl 79 USWest
    Skeleton

you can just use dragon scales and gold on animal gates

Turtle

I’ve thought about something like this before, but in slightly different context. There would be a new item, a key, which would be created while facing the door to give that key permission to open that door. A player could set up a toll gate, along one of the main roads, to help with road upkeep. While *crossing fingers* we do not have any major road destroying trolls right now, that’s always a problem. Near the gate, would be a shop selling keys to that door for 10 stone, then they would have access to passing that toll gate door with their key for a week before the door would be reset, causing all keys to be invalid so people would buy more keys for more stone. The stone recieved from the keys being bought would go towards the upkeep of the roads, and as a community you could easily raise good amounts of stone to help with road repairs. Hope you guys like this idea!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Suggestion door type’ is closed to new replies.