[Suggestion] Day and Night Cycles / Road blocking

Home Forums Mystera Discussion [Suggestion] Day and Night Cycles / Road blocking

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Turtle

I dont care much about the infamy problem since i’m not affected (yet) but an interesting event that can be added into the game that allows a bit more freedom for players

Night time:
    Simply put its similar to the purge. Night time allows Player killing without receiving infamy and could even give players a neat little dodge chance buff in the night because yknow.. its dark.

This doesnt really solve much but its a neat little addition to the game that I experience in a similar sandbox game (minecraft) a few years back where in the morning its the time when people deal with their farms and hunt while in the night time player killers start roaming and raiding, while newer players hole up in their homes.

Road block Griefing:
    Road blocking is always annoying so my only suggestion is that when the wall block is placed by player A ontop of a road tile (that was built by a different player). It’s durability will be greatly reduced to the point of breaking after a couple of hits.

Polar Bear

I was thinking of asking for night time too, or any means to tell the time in-game.

I’d like to add some things for night time (mostly brain farts hehe)

*gain more myst from UW, cemetery, or cattacombs mobs at night
    *lanterns can light up your character if you have one in your inventory or when it’s placed on the floor. (or even items with the glowing rune hehe)
    *plants grow slower if you farm at night
    *more wolf spawn, even wolf packs
    *V A M P I R E S.

Ok that last one’s a little crazy x)

Goblin

Skeletons are fine but vampires are crazy xD! Haha

Goblin

Just turn ur brightness up and down randomly to make it seem like day and night lol i jk

In all serious a clock of some sort and actually worked to tell current in game time and day cycles is a pawesome idea id support it

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘[Suggestion] Day and Night Cycles / Road blocking’ is closed to new replies.