Suggestion: bounty hunters / newest kills

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Suggestion: bounty hunters / newest kills

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Goblin

It would be great if Bounty Hunters Guild would be implemented. It could be set up west or north from ancient arena ruins. Could be like new map area with Guild in it or simply make NPC building (like the one in Newbie village).
    There you could place bounty on someones head. Bounty would last few days (3 for example). If someone kills the target, they can come and collect bounty. There should be some restrictions on targets too when placing bounty. For example i want target X to be killed, but that he does not suicide for his alt after reinc, he must die when he is above YY level (level target can be set by player) also kills under statue / arena does not count.
    If target has few bounties at the same time, killer can pick one which he likes the most (and which matches level kill requirement). And if bounty is not claimed in 3 days after making it, reward disappears – bounty placer loses his items. This will keep bounties to a minimum. And bounties should be limited to items of worth – gold, silver, dragon scales, gems, pinecones, feathers or some other more expensive stuff.
    And while at it, you could check newest kills and claimed bounties in Bounty Hunters Guild. I know that there is similar thing in website, but i would rather have an option to check it in-game.

Kazul

Lvl 248 USEast
    Goblin

Bounty hunting would be cool, however.. since killing people lower than you basically does nothing to them now. What would even be the point? Or what would prevent them from just dying on purpose to clear the bounty? Since it hardly matters anymore. This system would have way too many flaws with the way the game currently is.

Goblin

As a weak PvP’er i would love an in-game mechanics where i can put my hard earned gold on some bastards head (who killed me) and then some badass player like you can go and get the bounty 😀 even if the target doesn’t lose much, it would make me feel better.

Jayn

Lvl 85 USTexas
    Wolf

I like the activeness of the game and think this idea may interfere with that concept. If you’re not online your base could be raided. If you’re online you can place a bounty on anyone you want in global chat, it’s already a thing. The community speaks and knows each other. “20g to anyone who kills xxx” gets a response if anyone’s interested. NPCs arent even in the game, the whole thing is built and run by players. A bounty mechanic would throw the scales to the trolls. ‘~top tribe~ doesn’t like new players mouth in global chat, let’s bounty them until they quit’ is all I see happening with that system.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Suggestion: bounty hunters / newest kills’ is closed to new replies.