Suggestion and doubt about dogs.

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Suggestion and doubt about dogs.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Turtle

I was wondering why Chaos NPC always targets dogs on sight, sometimes its difficult to defend them.

Also, a little suggestion, the dogs could ‘age’ as they level, since they all look like pups. Would be nice to see adult dogs. And maaaaybe, somewhere in the future we could have gear for the dogs as well.

Goblin

Thatd be pretty cool like a dog satchel armor to also put items inside to help with farming so when we are burdened we can lighten ourselves by giving out dogs some items to hold.

Goblin

Dog mounted machine guns!
    Or we could have dogs like DD from The Phantom Pain.

Kaios

Lvl 233 USTexas
    Skeleton

Since there’s already this topic on dogs I’ll just hijack it for a moment to suggest the following:

Please stop dogs from eating precious eggs.

Improve the AI on dogs to attack the target closest to them that is attacking the owner, rather than the very first target to attack the owner. Often the dog will just move back and forth trying to get around you and the other enemies attacking you because it’s targeting the very first one that attacked.

Penguin

how to tame animals

Penguin

how to tame animals ?

Turtle

That’s in the guide and wiki RedHowl.

Wolf

Lot of good ideas here and I have a couple too.. But I am going to wait until ADMIN uploads his taming patch he’s been working on because I’ll be very surprised if there aren’t some owner/pet interaction changes and other features he already is planning for taming.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Suggestion and doubt about dogs.’ is closed to new replies.