Some thoughts on things to add

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Some thoughts on things to add

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Scurry

Lvl 34 USWest
    Wolf

Ok for my first post going for a suggestion post.

Ok some of these I’ve seen in forum already, but just adding what I think would help/make me want to play more.

Chests,
    Please!! Would make storage better and cleaner. Could make/find better chest that could store more items (weight) but if set right could make it so it access an different “area” so maybe help with server lag as wouldn’t have so many items just floating around on server.

Armor stand,
    I play multiple characters. Some reincarnation and some ascension character I would like to have a spot to store gear for what I’m trying to do so could store myst gather gear on one stand,then have another just for deep diving in UW and so on. agian like chest but be more limited to the normal equipment slots. and as well be “away” from main server asset location and may help with lag.

Trading Tent
    Name is open just best I could come up with.
    basically a modified trading table in Market square so can trade with out table and have to risk the gank from a scammer. but would basically be table that both players can see what is dropped and then /approve to ok the trade and if other player changes/drops something else removes the approval. may need to have an /add (item) to make it so it is on table then /approve… ( I have never been scammed just an idea to help sheild trades.)

More houses in Market Square.

And really the biggest one for me, I get bored grinding would like alot more areas. possible even an actual town with NPC’s and maybe even an large city. City accessed through an arch that then gives an command for like /north,/east,/south,/west to again help with lag as maybe open into different “area” and have already built roads, and inns/stores(see below).

attached to above request better quests, actual NPC that tells me go kill 5 mind flayers. I do not know current programing for quest but would be nice to be able to choose yes I want to kill 5 mind flayers and not random as I have a level 20 character with need to kill 5 reapers(is a reincarnation character) but just some way to choose would be nice even if it was only a NPC that let’s me have 1-10 level quests, kill bat,snake etc.. and then at level 11 quest choice changes and so on up.

Inns
    Basically a Wellington house with beds you can rent like Market square but cheaper as is nightly rate and only a bed. Also inns would have basic food types nothing good ( or maybe good or bad based on price of meal ( like real life, if I pay $.50 for sushi at a gas station I really have a 90% chance of food poisoning)

Store,
    Agian just basic stuff for the silver or gold in game. This would help in game economics, so noobs can actually get to towers and such a bit easier.

Request Board
    So can put up warrants for people. would actually have to put it up so if put up 10 gold would need it and board holds it till job is done, this could also go with say want x amout of wood or stone.

also infamy based request board posts so if say 20 people put up 20 gold for same person the actual assassin get less infamy if on the “quest” for specific character, but would need to accept the quest.

Scurry

majin

Lvl 97 Europe
    Penguin

+1 Should post link to your idea on the ml discord im sure alot of people would like your suggestion 🙂 even if the infamy quest bord seem a bit op

Scurry

Lvl 34 USWest
    Wolf

Thank you and see you got it linked onto Discord server for me 😊.

Yeah Infamy board is up there and also could be abused if someone has alot of alts (protected by possibly linking it to IP ?🤷‍♂️?) but just thoughts. And as always like feed back as most times I dont see all the different sides of an idea until someone points something else out lol.

Terry

Lvl 32 USWest
    Penguin

+1

Scurry

Lvl 34 USWest
    Wolf

And one more,

One of the my friends brought this up, being able to put down some type of flooring under water to make like a pool or a pond or such, also could slow decay so maybe help with farming and not having to dig out the water all the time. with this thought came up with brick recipe so clay,dirt,tinder in bloomery and have brick making so could do walls and floors and so on

Kazooie

Lvl 15 USTexas
    Penguin

i like the brick idea
    perhaps cheaper than stone walls but better than wood walls.

like. goes from 100k to 300k. brick could easily be 200k

Penguin

i have played 2 games kinda similar to this game but they where older but better in some ways, the games were: darksong cronicles(server down) and dragons blade 2(server up but only 40 ppl ol) both made by the same dev, nate monster something idk. but they do not exist in google playstore only available on windows/windows phone.
    they have this functions in game.
    1 chat icons
    2 in-game mini-games
    example: catch the flag – self explanatory a flag and a flag stand spawns, once
    taken the holder will have a chance to have unburdened status and a power to stun ppl
    by tapping them, if the holder got tapped he will get stunned and lose the flag, but
    the flag still spawn until the event ends.
    the goods – “the goods” spawns randomly on a public market, if a
    player took it, it will get announced on public chat, he will be given 5 mins to escape
    capture. if captured the player who captured him takes the price
    mob hunt – hunt a given target mob the one
    with most kills win
    :these games provide ppl and their guild with
    points and coins
    3 guild points for temp guild buff, and guild coins for buying in game items, chat icons, and avatars, and equipments or items posted for sale by other ppl.
    other suggestion: a pvp off player have reduced damage, from ppl with pvp on, to stop ppl doing pk abuse.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Some thoughts on things to add’ is closed to new replies.