Some Suggestions

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Some Suggestions

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    irukandji

Lvl 106 USEast
    Skeleton

Tribe Alliances – Would be nice for Tribes to be able to band together. Both Leaders of the Tribes have to agree to disban the Alliance. Have a time delay with making a new Alliance or some form of penalty. New door for Alliances. With a Tribe Alliance Channel

More Chat Channels – We already have Global, Tribe and PM. Why not a Trade channel? New text color. Right now players selling and buying in global get mixed in with the rest. Hard to see. Commands for displaying trade only, and display all channels at once. Sure you can sell through a trading counter. But what about buying?

Party System – Invite players to a party. Share Myst based on damage dealt. That way a party system can’t be abused to give lower level players incredible amounts of Myst who can’t otherwise 1v1 the monster themselves. When loot is picked up have a chance of getting the loot based on damage dealt. That way one person can’t just grab it all. And or cycle through the players on who gets the loot. Player 1 gets loot, then Player 2 gets the next and so on.

Mailboxes – Sure trading counters can be used as one, but items can be seen. And it’s aesthetic. Would be nice to make paper and leave a note, or items in it for when players aren’t logged in.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by  irukandji.

Wolf

Agree with all the points except item distribution one.. no point in being a party if u dont trust each other

TheFurious

Lvl 402 USEast
    Polar Bear

The party system you suggested reminds me of options they have in other games like WoW. I am also reminded of WoW’s CoD mail feature, being able to set a price and mail an item to a player. I like the ideas, but don’t know how difficult they would be to implement/priority. Some kind of private channel for friends or a party would be useful. If we have a party system it should give invulnerability against other members, like it is with tribes. Currently the only solution I can think of is to join a separate tribe for UW runs to avoid accidental death and for talking without spamming up /b.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by  TheFurious.

Penguin

I like your suggestions and agree wholeheartedly. The nuances of implementation might need thought out a bit but those things could be tweaked.

Also as a possibility… Some “luxury” mechanics like mailing items and public trading etc could be taxed…

Wolf

i think the main focus should be content i do love all these ideas but the priority should be content. (Snow extention north and desert stairs)

Goblin

Alliances would be awesome and an alliance door feature would be great it can even be a 4-digit pin to enter a door. Games like Ark have this and you can change what type of door and whos allowed in through commands so a simple /alliance door command can change doors easily to allow allies inside.

I like more chat channels but a trade chat channel wont help much as ive come from games with trade chats and people have regular convos in trade chat because theyre either lazy to change their channel or they prefer the different color. But if party system is implemented a party chat is a must.

I think a party item distrubution wont happen because this is a sandbox and they want people to loot eachother. But i have played games where the loot is rng too a random party member and anyone can pickup the loot thats in the party but it is sent to whoever recieved the loot during the rng roll. Also you can only loot for people if they are in the same screen preventing players from using alt accs to recieve loot in far off areas. And yes i understand what @sandago is saying if you cant trust why party but whats great abou party is meeting new people to help each other reach further areas one cannot reach alone. And if you trust your member you can simply trade the items with eachother later, me and my wife do this in many mmorpgs and share what we loot.

As for mailbox im not one for it and find the current system fine when selling goods.

And on that note yes i’d love new content more but i believe these features are a lot easier to add than creating new items, mobs, maps or equipment etc. Simply because i constantly play with someone and it’d be nice to share exp and myst instead of trying not to last hit mobs so the person your helping can get the exp or myst.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Some Suggestions’ is closed to new replies.