Some suggestions dont mind me 😀

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Some suggestions dont mind me 😀

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Wolf

Well first off good day to you all.

Suggestions

1.A flag or indicator that you have turned on or off your pvp to avoid buying items on a shop and accidentally hit counters resulting to death by towers..
    (you know sometimes we forget something)

2.Idk if this helps but a suggestion about 2 handed sword , because we have tanky type, how bout a type where u can dish out damage 2x the normal sword.. (idk i just love warrior type on any rpg game)

3.More bows obviously many suggested this, but what about more bows, and a throwing item, like a throwing dagger or throwing axe.. (again another thing on a rpg game)

and last

4. Make newbie village larger or give some importance to new players specially giving out tips before making journey out of newbie village, coz in what i have noticed about newbie, they all asking questions about something over and over again, and also they get shocked or they dont know the fact that pvp and raid is a thing in this game..

thats all thank you………

Saxony

Lvl 270 USTexas
    Wolf

Love #1, an icon you can click … Has crossed sword (red) and then click against ur swords are parallel (yellow or orange)

2) Maybe allow dual wielding aswell so the 2h sword are not so over powered… ( When I saw the steel axe I swore it was 2h)

3) Maybe a iron cross bow, or add difrenr type of trees to get different types of wood … Maybe have fishing give items other than fish that you can put together to make a good bow … I’d like a nother type of range like mage type… Maybe having runes to cast spells

4) the guide that’s on the website is very good imo… Ppl should read it… And then there’s the wiki too… I guess you also don’t Wana make noob town too long or boring cua some ppl will get bored and just quit … Indo believe there should be a little more towards each skill … Like to make arrows … Or a bit more description of how the different spices work for cooking, and a brief explanation about making bronze … Again the guide does cover most of these …

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Some suggestions dont mind me 😀’ is closed to new replies.