Some Suggestion's

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Some Suggestion's

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Suffer

Lvl 355 USEast2
    Wolf

Let’s start off with HP. Aloe and Potion’s need’s to scale with healing or hp itself. At its current state its practically useless with someone with 800hp or more. Without going into to much depth SK bones/dragon breath hit for a percentage and PvP wise the damage out-put is insane so we need better healing to compensate or….

Moving onto to damage. Maces need a Penetration nerf. 85% render’s all other weapons useless. put it to 65% or around there. this also make’s glowing more useful. Increase sword to 25%,spear to 50%(it is a piercing weapon after all) maybe bow could have a little piercing too but not too much or add better bow’s. I think hammer and dagger are pretty good as they are with hammer’s they get 2-hand gem bonus and dagger is good at PvE in general.

Just some other thought’s too.
    If a chaos is trapped by 4 alts let the chaos kill the alt’s blocking its pathing. It make’s no sense for its supposedly smarter A.I to get stuck and then die to bowers or towers.

Also add more depth to the game..such as more details in the stat’s screen (dodge chance, block chance, chance to hit)
    Its also not got an end game tbh. yeah UW but after 150 it’s all the same. We need world boss’s or some other incentive to grind UW. Some achievements or something. Also raise skill cap past 100 or better atleast make it usefull to gem gear and get the bonus past 100. this will make gems valuable again. as gear tends to only need S5 if you capped combat skills.

final thing which could be done further down the line maybe more spells. but keep the limit to 6. I don’t have idea’s for this 1 but they got to be balance.

Thank you.

Suffer

Lvl 355 USEast2
    Wolf

blank

JustMrBones

Lvl 62 London
    Turtle

Some really great suggestions Ash. I’d also like some world bosses etc, they have a huge amount of sprites there not using.

Laudimf

Lvl 149 Brazil
    Polar Bear

+1

Penguin

I think the game would be better overall if we had A.Is playing, such as fake players, that way u can lvl up assassin and your weapon overall.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Some Suggestion's’ is closed to new replies.