Some nice suggestions (I hope) to Admin

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Some nice suggestions (I hope) to Admin

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Turtle

Creator Information

1. Non-stackable items should show creator information. This might include:

– Crafted items
    – Knitted items
    – Buffed dishes? (not sure if this would work)

2. Server generated non-stackable items should show “N/A” in creator information
    3. Written paper should show author name.

PvP Toggle
    I have suggested this before as part of my infamy post.

1. Adding a /pvp command which accepts two inputs: justice and outlaw
    2. /pvp justice (Default mode)
    System notice: only initiate attack to infamous players.
    This is the proper protection for new players and protection for old players from being harrasted by newbies
    3. /pvp outlaw
    System notice: Attack all players regardless of infamy status.
    4. /pvp NOINPUT
    This simply toggles the mode from the current mode to the other one.

Iron Coated Walls
    I know this game is probably not going to turn into steam punk fantasy at any stage (since it is called mystery legacy) but since we are at iron age maybe we can have some better walls?

Suggestion: Iron coated wall can be made with 30 irons 5 charcoals 20 stones and 5 clays. It should have 180% of hp of what the stone wall an character built can have.

hajjie

Lvl 21 SEAsia
    Polar Bear

+1 to the iron walls xD

Wolf

Great idea on the PvP modes and showing of creators on crafted items! 2x +1

-1 on the iron walls though… Takes long enough as it is already

Derick

Lvl 148 USWest
    Goblin

No one wants their raids to take forever, but no one wants to be raided either. Construction and destruction changes tend to be pretty emotionally charged, lol. The pvp change sounds cool, tho.

Turtle

Stronger walls would create the need for stronger siege.

It would be interesting to see the counter to iron walls as something like:

Black Powder/Explosive Charge
    100 Charcoal, 250 Flint, 50 Hematite, 20 Silver, 5 Gold.
    Dropped into a fire it explodes after 5 seconds dealing massive damage to walls and players.

Or

Catapult
    3000 Wood, 1000 Stone, 250 Iron, 10 Gold.
    Built directly to ground, when “activated” lobs stones forward five spaces dealing large damage in a 3×3 area. Loaded like towers requiring 50 stone per shot.

Or something else requiring a fairly expensive build or requiring such huge amount of resources to be nearly impractical lest for extreme instances.

Turtle

I put iron wall at the last because it’s probably a nice to have since like everyone noticed, it is a sensitive topic which probably means it needs to be carefully thought through.

I disagree with the ideas about explosive and catapult since the they will make the current walls very vulnerable which leads to more early quit of the game. Also the materials required is not really a problem with middle/ late game players. As a result, big tribes can easily raid pretty much anyone.

If iron wall idea is to be considered, my revision would be to make the materials requied for building one 10× what i initially suggested so less strong walls and less need for stronger siege.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Some nice suggestions (I hope) to Admin’ is closed to new replies.