Shroomies range

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Shroomies range

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    BloodShot

Lvl 85 USTexas
    Goblin

So i know we have all been there in that awkward moment where your about to kill some deadly mob and calculate your health as JUST enough to survive but then some shroomie comes from god knows where and heals your target enough to throw your calculations off and leave you up shits creak. now generally i would say its apart of the game and to just work around it. Now i have progressed through the game to the point that i can easily solo any mob 1v1, however the shroomies healing from across the map is ridiculous. If they would heal from on screen only it would be fine but in the deeper floors you really have to have 0 lag (lol) or be a major powerhouse with maxed upgrades and OP enchanted gear in order to take on the waves of end game mobs that u fall down a hole into just to have them being healed from an unknown area making it next to impossible to disorient out or dash away let alone clear the area.

TLDR: TAKE AWAY THE SHOORMIE’S SNIPER FFS

humpadoor

Lvl 235 USWest
    Wolf

+1, maybe reduce the range from shroomies a few tiles? it is annoying

Dissaray

Lvl 97 USEast2
    Skeleton

Well, all i get here… Shroomies the most dangerous enemys….

Dissaray

Lvl 97 USEast2
    Skeleton

Well, i agree 😛 +1

Cat

Lvl 7 SEAsia
    Wolf

it dont need to be much less, like keeb0 said, a few sqms could be ok, the onscreen heal suggestion is lil too much nerf, cuz we play to have some challenges aye? 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Shroomies range’ is closed to new replies.