(Firenerd) exploiting no pvp regulations

Home Forums Mystera Discussion (Firenerd) exploiting no pvp regulations

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Penguin

Firenerd went on a murderous rampage at around 12 o,clock EST. He murdered at least 40 different people within the span of 2 hours bringing himself from assassin lvl 14 to lvl 40, killing players from as high as 60 to as low as lvl 7. I understand PVP is a part of the game, however a player who is lvl 75 should not be allowed to kill players who are way under their lvl i feel this is exploiting the lack of a PVP restriction for the game and something needs to be done because his motivation is not just to murder players, his motivation is to make the server unplayable. and As soon as find out how to paste an image I will show you what was said by Firenerd.

P.S or some of the concerned players will.

Tux

Lvl 120 USEast
    Polar Bear

The issue is, a player can easily not buy skill mastery upgrades so they can stay low level and then just raid other people’s bases without being able to be killed by the high level that owns the house. This pvp system is more complicated than this simple solution can fix. There are lots of ways to exploit this system and nobody would want to get high level if they can’t stop bad players/trolls/griefers that purposely stay low level.

Goblin

I find the pvp system fair and just like any other mmorpg pvp system this is meant to happen in a open world pvp game and should stay intended

Penguin

I personally know 6 players whom don`t\wont donate until this problem is fixed. its a waste of money to them.

I also know another 4 who stopped playing because of this particular problem.
    this and surrounding a base with walls so they cant leave.

so since number are all that matter thats $100/mo he`s screwing himself?\themselves out of.
    thats whats funny. i mean what a joke.

Penguin

first off i said high lvl players killing people anywere that didn’t include on their own house area. these rules are not absolute this is just a basis for future people from trying to ruin the game, and yes that is what firenerd has stated is his goal posts the screenshot of what he said-“gl guys gonna make this server unplayable” i have a image of the chat bar with proof fire nerd said this and if i could just figure out how to post it that would be wonderful. the admin will be able to check server logs for proof i did not edit anything -check from 11pm est to 1am EST- THIS is why i created this forum! he wants to ruin this game! and the worst part it’s working several people are already going to leave the game if something is not done about it there needs to be something so that one player cant make people afraid to leave their house or they will die he is one of the strongest people on the server and 70% of the player base cant deal with him and couldn’t even leave their house while he was online.

Penguin

i really shouldn’t be doing this at 3 in the morning i cant even type a paragraph correctly

Goblin

We had Firenerd cause trouble on USE, and know what we did? We killed him, he doesnt do much there now. I dont see why you people even let him get to level 74, or get good gear. So you will just have to team up on him, or trap him and kill him with towers. Yes, its not nice and annoying as hell, especially when he camps around crossroads and runs there for safety, but he is an idiot, so you can easily beat him with some thought.

Admin didn’t want to ban people who blocked roads and griefed homes,I doubt he will do anything about him either. Level restrictions would be detrimental to the game in the end.

Penguin

why had nobody informed me he was an ass until after he went berzerk …..welp to late now. well i figured i would at the very least try a server thread post

Goblin

If you had joined our Discord channel, you’d have heard and seen plenty about him. x3

Firenerd

Lvl 5 USWest
    Penguin

I was minding my own business in the west but you guys had to gank on me after i left tribe when i couldnt stand all your shitty rules so dont blame me for that XD and no i didnt have to steal nor did i have the access to ur books, when i am more than capable of getting them on my own.

REKT

Wolf

hahhaha the biggest tribe in USW cannot get rid of one player. what a failure, this tribe should be disbanded. Firenerd, you should put a hitlist specifically on Genesis members.

Goblin

Speaking of failures..

Turtle

Top tribes should add such players to their KoS list or something. I mean he’s one lvl75, give him a taste of his own medicine.

Turtle

Firenerd i just login here , for say i will help you to destroy everyone in the server , especially the genesis tribe they just fuck my game and raid my house like 3 times… everyone of that tribe do alot of shit to myself and my girlfriend to , i will love to make they cry even more:)

cya

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘(Firenerd) exploiting no pvp regulations’ is closed to new replies.