[request] high level pvp vid?

Home Forums Mystera Discussion [request] high level pvp vid?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Penguin

hello, I’m noob and enjoying the game but can’t really find any vid on youtube to see how’s the combat in high level pvp, could you guys share a link?
    I’m searching for a Zelda like mmo, very low spec graphics, fixed camera etc but with real time “action” combat. I tried some mmo like Wintersun, rucoy etc but I can’t stand the auto attack crap combat. I’m quite new to mobile gaming and I really can’t understand why we still don’t have mmo versions of what consoles could run single player like 30 years ago.

thanks for help!

Wolf

Uhh there is auto attack kin dof here, but most pvp consists of using your active skills properly and groups. You should try it its great, but have you tried Graal Online?> Im not a personal fan but you might be.

Penguin

you may be right Snirf, I tried Graal and even if it’s a bit confusing and full of BS like jedi-like cowboy dinosaurs the combat sistem seems very much like Zelda games. I really like the style and features of mystera btw, I’m still searching some high level pvp vid to see if at least some sort of movement skill is required or it’s just a dps contest

Wolf

I’ll have to disappoint you eron. The pvp is not yet where it should be I guess. Movement skills are important, but with the rubber-banding going on, it boils down to a DPS contest.

Odiak

Lvl 113 USTexas
    Penguin

Lol its still base on skills, my tribe us to 2 vs 5 all the time vs the stronger tribe, but because of our teamwork we win battles and both stay alive… just gotta know how to position yourselves

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘[request] high level pvp vid?’ is closed to new replies.