raids!

Home Forums Mystera Discussion raids!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    staypuff

Lvl 33 USTexas
    Wolf

okay, I love raiding its such a great way to pass time it is a high-risk high reward thing ya know? there are a few things I would love to see in this raiding category such as more wall varieties such as brick and obsidion battering rams and siege engines would level the battlefield with the bigger factions in the game I know these would be OP but they should be expensive and take a long time to build. when moving them it should take a few players and move as though yall are overburdened.

KniteMare

Lvl 52 USWest2
    Penguin

That would be dope. It would be cool if you could make moats as well, that couldnt be dug without special equipment or tools or something (because its deeper than deep water), but require every certain amount of blocks there must be an opening for a door/drawbridge etc. It would add so much more diversity to the game and make raiding/team building much better.

BloodShot

Lvl 85 USTexas
    Goblin

– 1 to sieges and anything that makes wall breakage easier, my team can already raid pretty much any base on the server in a few hours of them sleeping so needing to be on guard any more than most already are would be detrimental

+1 to better walls, as i said earlier raiding is too easy.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘raids!’ is closed to new replies.