PVP Suggestion…

Home Forums Mystera Discussion PVP Suggestion…

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    PolarStar

Lvl 300 USEast2
    Goblin

if flagged as “in combat” you should not be able to change maps.

Flagged “in combat” being the same as Speed de-buff while tagged

Players continuously changing maps by standing in the Border and switching back and forth to avoid damage by players.

xSimrick

Lvl 200 USEast2
    Goblin

Good idea.

Should it also works if you only got hit and did nothing yourself? Seems like otherwise you could troll people at the exit of a map too easily.

PolarStar

Lvl 300 USEast2
    Goblin

I’m sure there would have to be some sort of mechanic behind it. This was just an idea that popped into my head and felt like Writing down before it was gone

Goblin

let me get this straight.

you want to grief a dude and then make it impossible to him to escape from you questionable kids.

xSimrick

Lvl 200 USEast2
    Goblin

You didn’t get it straight, try again…

Goblin

given that you could not back yours up with an argument and had to leave your claim stand there naked and embarassed, I would say mine looks straight enough.

(AND it’s longer lol)

Gerber

Lvl 45 USWest2
    Turtle

If it worked for mob combat as well, skeletal king fight would be twice as hard without an escape route to go when health is low.

Paisley

Lvl 77 USTexas
    Fallen Knight

I think a slow-down restriction for jumping maps for those with infamy would be good, but not those without. It keeps cowards that start fighting you and start losing from fleeing as easily, but would still allow those being attacked who are passive to use it as a means to escape (I’m a runner…would prefer not to lose map jumping as a means of escape)

Goblin

again no and here are the details why:

1) new players in not all too few cases come from the mobile version.

2) the controls even on the browser version are a thing to learn first but

3) on the mobile version i heard from many many players that it is not exactly easy. and i observed their characters on the map – from what i saw (walking around looking aimless, hitting weapons into the air… being happy to get healed with a bandage, thanking for this but character almost hits with weapon cause unselecting not easy on mobile…) for same reason running into walls.

4) the above describes issues lead to newbies ending up with infamy on the galesbrook map

5) and I do not stand here and watch silently how you greedy pk’ers want to bild a new reason for yourself to drive another wave of prospective future clients (aka new individuals discovering this game) away.

xSimrick

Lvl 200 USEast2
    Goblin

you greedy pk’ers

Who are you talking about/to?

Stop derailing constructive threads with your obnoxious paranoia please.

MIGHTMISS42o

Lvl 115 USEast2
    Polar Bear

Fighting on zones is a skill shouldnt be touched at all. You run into 5 guys atk them all, hell ya your gonna use zone to defend, hop over to pop healing rain then get back in. People complain that u can atk someone then when health low hop zone and dissapear but wouldnt doesnt it take skill to then hunt that person. Thinking of exactly where they are headed. Also making it more exciting that time u catch them in the open. I love the zone plz dont change!

Petros

Lvl 7 USWest
    Skeleton

Just make it so ww hits player that stand on the same tile as you 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘PVP Suggestion…’ is closed to new replies.