(Project) Balthazar's Rentable Sales Area

Home Forums Mystera Discussion (Project) Balthazar's Rentable Sales Area

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Goblin

So, after attempting to create a Tea Shop, and suffering vandalism, I have come up with a new mercantile endeavour for my estate.

I plan to turn it into an area where people can rent out trading counters from me, so you can sell whatever you want, right along the road, only a few steps away from the real Market Square. The difference is, it will be considerably cheaper, inside Galebrook and all collected within the same building.

How does it work? As I havent tested if people can use empty counters built by others as their own, there are two possibilites:
    A) You simply pick how many pre-built counters you wish to rent and use them as you see fit.
    B) You build your own counters, and remove them after your rent period expires.
    The market area will be made out of “booths”, once you have been approved to use one, you simply build your own personal door on one, and once your sale period is done, you remove it.

How does Balthazar profit from this?
    (Cheeky bastard..)

You either pay me a figure in a certain resource up-front, or a cut from your profits.

Is my store safe?

It should be, I plan to add defensive measures. If anyone overstays their welcome, they will be warned, and after that, their door will be forcibly removed. (Their items will be handed over to them, I am no thief!)

Note: Vandalism and undesirable behaviour is strictly prohibited. Any misconduct will result in a permanent ban from my sales area, and any attemps of approaching it will result in immediate death.

My questions towards you people is, how many of you would be interested in this? I would offer the service for free during a test period.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘(Project) Balthazar's Rentable Sales Area’ is closed to new replies.